1

Percy POV

I look around the camp that's finally put back together. It's been a few weeks since the Giant War, and campers are, emotionally, put back together. Sure some people are mourning their friends still but we had victory. Annabeth was going to California to see her family since she made up with them and we will see each other again when the school year starts at Goode, then go to college at Camp Jupiter!

I then walk up Half Blood Hill, since I'm going back home to see mom and Paul, and see the glimmer of the Golden Fleece. Did you know that it's technically my sibling? Take a look at my book Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes. Argh! Stupid ADHD!

—————Magical Line of Time Skipping——————

I arrive at the apartment and I knock on the door. Let me just say that I might've left my keys in my room or in my cabin, they aren't in my pockets or backpack. The door opens to see my wonderful mom. "Percy!" She says, tears in her eyes. She gives me a bear hug that could compete against Tyson's "normal" hugs. I hug her back.

"I'm so glad to see you mom." 

"Come in Percy, Paul's not home but will be in about an hour." 

We go in, and I recognize the homely apartment, my second home. I spend so much time at camp that it's more like I live there instead of here. I wonder if Camp Jupiter is a third home? Yeah it is, even if I only lived there for about a month. But it will be soon, when Annabeth and I go to college. I wonder if they have blue cookies. I want blue cookies. Everything tastes better when it's blue. They should have restaurants that have blue food. Stupid ADHD! Second time today! 

"Percy, I made blue cookies recently. As in today. Don't eat all of them, okay?" Knowing me, they will be gone in a flash. I laugh and say, "Mom, don't trust me with that." She laughs also. We sit at the couches and eat blue cookies and talk. But not quite yet about my quest. I don't want to say them twice.