Artimis' wolf - Prologue

Prologue

Narrator's POV

Julia Ogden was a normal demigod, well as normal as they get. Julia was a child of Hades, she made it to camp with the help of her mom and stayed year round. She was sitting on her bed in looking as Apollo rode his sun chariot across the sky, contemplating on asking to join the Hunters when they came to the camp that night when monsters attacked camp. Julia rushed into battle. She grabbed a bow and slung a sheath of arrows over her shoulder. Monster by monster the camp fought in groups, pairs, and alone. Julia technically fought in a group. A group of skeleton warriors that is. They fought for hours until finally the last monster fell. -Now here's where I tell you how the camp killed all the monsters with next to no casualties and few injuries. The part where I tell you that Julia went on with her life, joining the Hunters or deciding against it. Getting a boyfriend and how he would be her 'Prince Charming' or 'Knight in Shining Armor' and they would end up getting married maybe having kids then they would all live Happily Ever After,The End. Right? Wrong. If you want a story like that go read a fairy tale, because this is no fairy tale.