We're NOT talking to each other!

**JOELS POV**

I know that it's not her fault that she has to fake date Christopher but she's the first girl that I've seen anything in. I see a million beautiful girls every day, but I've never felt the connection that I've felt with Sophia, she's different to the others, she's shy, she's hard to get, she's beautiful, inside and out.

I shouldn't be taking it out on anyone but management, I really wanted to talk to the boys about spending more time with her and seeing where it took us, but obviously that can't happen anymore. What is she actually falls in love with Christopher or one of the others? This is big for me, the boys always try and find me girls to date or to chill with but none of them I ever like, but she's different. I could see myself marrying her. It's mad. I don't even know her that well.

All day I've been staring at her slyly, making it look as if I'm looking into the camera but really my gaze is at her face, she's had a moody face today and it's the cutest, her eyebrows furrowed. I just wanted to hold her tight and kiss her to get her out of it. But I can't, she just thinks I find her attractive or hate her, but it's more than that.

All the boys were asleep, and it was just me and Sophia awake, great. I looked at the Sat-Nav and it said 1hr 45, plus traffic, this isn't awkward at all. She was already listening to her music which when I peeked was our album 'Primera Cita', that was cute. I could always see her searching us on her phone and trying to learn more about us as a band, not in a creepy way.

I could see her falling asleep in the corner of my eye, her head swaying to the left and right as the car turned too. I was about to rest her head on Christopher's arm, but her head tilted in my direction and she rested her head on my arm and snuggled up closer unintentionally. I didn't want to disturb her sleep, so I just left her and closed my eyes and fell asleep too.

**CHRISTOPHER'S POV**

I woke up to see everyone asleep and looked at my phone to see the time. We only had an hour left and everyone was passed out. Just as I was about to fall back asleep I remembered that Sophia is my 'girlfriend', I looked down at her, she was asleep on Joel. I thought she wasn't speaking to Joel? They've been so bad all day, giving each other dirty looks and having to do someone hair and makeup without eye contact or speaking to someone is hard but she did it.

I should move her onto my shoulder in case someone sees aka fans but she's been messaging me about how she hasn't had any sleep recently, so I didn't want to wake her up, plus she looks peaceful and beautiful sleeping. I'll just wake her up before we get to the hotel. I shut my eyes.

**JOELS POV**

I was in and out of sleep, but I suddenly woke up when I felt the shock of coldness on my leg, I looked down to see what it was because it felt like ice. It was Sophia's hands. I went to feel them, and they were freezing, I knew what she meant now when she said she always had cold hands and feet. I looked around to see what I could use to cover her with, I wasn't wearing a jacket or anything.

Then, I remembered that Sophia's mom told us to keep one of her blankets in here, so I reached behind me and grabbed it with the arm that she wasn't resting on. I placed it over her body, making sure that it was on her hands too. I placed both my hands on-top of both of hers to warm them up under the blanket, so no one could see, and within seconds her hands had started to warm up. I began to trace small circles with my thumb across her hand and shut my eyes.

**SOPHIA'S POV**

"Sophia. Wake up." I heard someone whisper. I opened my eyes to see Christopher's inches from my face.