Chapter One - Just Starting

Emily's Pov.

I've made Dangos before, that was years ago that is. This is now my second time, I think I remember how to make them... But just in case, I took out my phone and just looked it up. "I'm sure this kitchen has everything I need." I said to myself. Soon enough I finish making the Dangos and placed them nicely on the plate. "I hope he likes it..." I mumbled to myself. I walked up to my brother's room and knocked on his door. "I've made the Dangos..." I said. The door quickly opened and my brother face came before me with his eyes filled with joy. "Yes! Thank you!" he snatched the plate and started to eat it like a cute little pig.

I walked over to his computer to see what he was doing; he was on his Facebook page still typing about my blog before he would post it. So it read:

'Hey guys,

Tony here, many of you might not have known but I have a little sister. Yup. She's like a little rabbit.'

I shot a look at my brother and he smiled.

'She's a great singer and dancer like me and has many more talents, and I think it's about time she step away from my shadow and show herself, so here is her blog that she just made.

www.mintylollipop.blogspot.com

Hope many of you share my sister blog around your school and that she will be very well known, please note I do love her very much and she is my adorable little rabbit. Thanks guys! Tony out!!'

"You can press the post button for me." he said as his mouth was still stuffed with Dangos. "Don't talk with your mouth full." I laughed; I looked back into the screen and took a deep breath. Ok... Here it goes... *Click* the post has been publishing and I lean back onto my brother's bed. "Oh shit!" I shot back up in surprise. "What is it, Emily?" my brother looked at me confused. I. LEFT. THEIR. HOMEWORK. AT. SCHOOL! "Tony what time is it!?" I shouted. "Um... 6:30pm. Why?" "Take me to school. Now!" I said and quickly grabbed my phone, my fake glasses, and a hairtie and went into the car. My brother knew what happened because it wasn't the first time, I've forgotten. I quickly tied my hair into a messy hair.

"I'll wait for you." He said. Of cause he had to wait for me, I won't take that long. I walked in to find Mr K walking out of the gates. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Oh um, I forgot something so I'm just going to go get it right now..." I said. "Alright Miss Kim." He said and walked away. I quickly walked into the hallway and opened my locker and grabbed all the books and the 'special' folder out. "Miss Kim, what are you doing still in school?" I turned around seeing another teacher. Phew, it wasn't a student why? Because it would be so awkward! "Just getting my stuff that I've forgotten." I replied. "Ok dear, but the school is closing in 20 minutes so you better hurry." The teacher said and walked away.

I quickly walked out with all the books and chucked all the books into the car. "Wow sis, that's a lot of work to do." said Tony with his eyes widen by the stacks of books I chucked. "I know, they not just mine you know..." I said, and I know that my brother knows that to because I've told him. Did I forget to mention how he looked like? Well my brother had black hair and his eyes were like ocean blue, which I'm sure that's why girls love to fall deeply into his eyes. My brother drove us back home and he helped me carry the books into my room. "Good luck with that." He smirked and left the room.

Yup. Thanks I needed that luck. I looked at the folder that Jason gave to me to do his work. I smirked. "As if I'm going to do your one first." Walking over to the folder, I placed it on the side and took out my homework to do. "This is easy." I said to myself. Looking at my maths homework the equation was... 3x+12. How simple is that? Yeah? No? Ok... I wrote down my answer. 3(x+4).

"H-hey Emily!" shouted my brother. "What??" "Get your ass over here." "I got homework!" "I don't care; just get your ass over here." I sighed and walked over to his room. "What?" I said as I walked towards him, Tony pointed at the screen and I looked. There were comments on his post about my blog.

'You have a sister!? OMG freaking out here! checking her blog.'

'I commented on her blog.'

'Is your sister hot?' I rolled my eyes on that one.

'She's not a bad drawer, pretty good.'

I smiled wide and rushed back into my room, pushing all the books away, I opened up my blog to see comments.

"Wow..." I mumbled to myself. 10+ comments so far. I started to read them one by one.

JessyBabe: She seems like a nerd... Drawer freak.

Kellzi: ^ Don't be harsh it's TONY SISTER!! EEEK!

JokerrrLein: Pretty mad skills bro, keep it up!

LoveAnnabel: God Jessie shut up, even I can't do that.

Ginnnafox: Yeah I do think the art teacher is hiding something! I'm with you gurl!

Then I saw a comment that caught my eye.

PrettyMillyBabe: Wow that's so cute! You draw way better than anyone else I bet! Totally amazing.

"Hmph, Milly Babe?" I laughed to myself. "Maybe... I should do something else, for my next post." I continued doing my homework while listening to music, cause who doesn't do that? Makes you feel so calm... Dumb enough how teachers don't let us do it at school.

*2 hours and 40 minutes and 15 seconds later.*

"Phew, finally done!" I looked at the time; it was 9:20pm. I then froze. "Shi!!!" I looked over at the folder that I was meant to do. "Erm...." I quickly opened it and started doing his homework. "I should make him fail but... screw it." I flipped through the pages. "History work eh?" Finishing his work I took a deep breath and put the laptop on my lap.

"Hmm..." I stared at my blog thinking what to post before I go to bed. "Can you see it through my eyes? That my life is in your hands..." I heard my brother singing and quietly walked over to his door. My brother eyes were closed as he was strumming to his guitar and singing softly, the feature of his face was so calm and soft, looking like an angel. Whoa... checking out my brother... Ha... I should sing to! I walked to the living room where lays a piano in the corner of the room. I took out my recording camera and recorded myself. "What to play..." I then recalled my favourite anime 'Fruit Basket' I smiled and pressed record. Slowly as I started to play...

'When you come to me and you smile....'

'Suddenly I feel as if everything's okay....'

'Lost in your smile....'

'All at once I'm swept away....'

'When trouble falls upon me like rain....'

'When the world becomes, what they call a lonely place....'

'You carry me through....'

'From deary skies, the sun breaks through....'

I stopped recording and transfer my video onto my laptop. "Alright, new post..." I said to myself and so then I started to post.

Title: MintyLollipop Singing & Playing Serenade.

'Hey guys!

Thanks for all the comments you guys gave to me! I have a cover for you!

This was inspired by my brother, while he was singing and so I decided to show you of my skills to! :)

So this is Serenade from Fruit Basket, by the way my FAVEE anime ever!

-Post Video-

Hope you enjoyed it!

Kaays bye!! <3

MintyLollipop ~'

"And... Publish." As I clicked the button I felt happy, this is so fun being mysterious. I changed into my pjs and stacked the books onto my desk and jumped, and I mean jumped onto my bed. "School... tomorrow, I can't wait..." I said to myself, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my grammar mistakes and etc.

I still need to improve so yeeeaaaah... -cough-

Anyway the song Serenade I posted it on the side... So you can listen to the full song...

Okay till next time!

Bai bai c;