Rosey

((Here you fucking go Rin(@Mb_Mochi). I hope it's up to your standards even though you're trash lmao enjoy))

"Him?" 

"Too tall."

"Her? She seems nice?"

"Braces."

"Her?"

"She seems like a bitch."

"Him?"

"He's an obvious het."

"I don't know then Seok," Yoongi threw his hands up in frustration, "You pick if it matters that much," the other was silent as he scanned his surroundings. His eyes drifted from face to face and inspected their bodies. Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but got cut off as Hoseok hit his chest, "Ow. What the fuck?"

"Him," Yoongi followed Hoseok's stare with a confused raise of his brow, "Yoon, I want him."

Yoongi's breath hitched as he caught sight of another man. His cotton candy hair was distorted by the shine of the different colored lights, his eyes a dark brown and eyeshadow matching with his bright hair. He wore a lacy black choker and cross earrings. He was mid-lap dance and his movements were graceful as they matched the beat. 

"Ok," Yoongi drew in a breath with a lick of his lips, "Rosey it is then."

"Rosey?" Hoseok questioned with an amused smirk.

"He has pink hair. I've seen a pink rose once. Rosey," Yoongi explained, "It's not that deep, Seok."

"Rosey it is then" Hoseok chuckled and moved through the crowd, dragging Yoongi with him. 

***

"So let me get this straight," the man sighed as he ran a hand through his silky pink hair, "You two," his finger pointed at the two ravenettes in front of him, "are dating, and you want me to have a threesome with you, but you both are super kinky and don't know if I can actually handle it?" 

"Yeah basically," one of the men smiled back at him.

"You don't have to do it if you don't feel comfortable," the other said but his eyes were hopeful none the less. 

"Yeah sure. I'm totally down," the shorter of the three played with his choker, "What are your names? You kinda never told me," he giggled with a playful glint in his eyes.

"I'm Yoongi," the man with pale skin said and then pointed to his boyfriend, "and that's Hoseok."

"Yoongi?" the man received a nod from the other, "Hoseok?" another nod, "Well, I'm Jimin, but you can call me baby," he pulled his hands behind his back and stood on the balls of his feet. 

"God damn you're hot," Hoseok bit his lip. 

Jimin grabbed the other boys' hands and pulled them to a private room. He locked the door and pushed them down on a bed in the center of the room. His hands drifted up his own body as he pulled up his shirt to show a fraction of his abdomen. His movements were fluid and almost rehearsed. Jimin gave a teasing lick to his lips and he let the fabric fall back down into place. He gave a quick wink as he walked to a closet on the other side of the room. 

"Well, well, well," Jimin tapped his lips in thought as he opened the door, "What lube flavor am I in the mood for? Cherry seems nice, but so does green apple. Or should we just forget the lube?" the youngest turned around to face the others. 

"Cherry," they answer in unison.

"Glow in the dark or red condom?"

"Red," Hoseok answered rather too quickly.