Ch. One

~ (Y/N)'s Point Of View ~

  As I was sleeping soundly, my subconscious got interepted by a ringing sound that it made its way to my ears.

  Slowing fluttering my eyes open, I let them focus and adjust from them being close for seven hours straight. I reach over at my bed side table, detaching the charger from my phone and picked it up. Turning my head, I brought my phone to my face and quickly turn off the alarm. Once I did this, I move some strands of my sliky (h/c) out of my face and slowly sat up.

  '6:30am...' I had thought to myself looking down at my phone, slightly narrowing my eyes because of how senstive they were to my phone's light.

  6:30am is the usual time I wake up. I have thirty minutes to get ready till the bus comes at 7:00. Then from 7:10 I would be at the school and 7:10 to 7:30 is when the school's first period starts. I'm very time manageable. A little trait inherited from my mother.

  Getting up from my bed, my feet hit the carpet. My room was a decent size. It had a book shelf, - that had books on it (of course)-  My bed that had (f/c) sheets, blankets, and pillows on it that had a simple but very lovely designs on it, my curtains that are just a solid color. Pictures hang from my wall, and some posters. A T.V that was being held by a stand and last - but certainly not least - my very own studying center. It was right by my bookshelf and it had a small shelf of it own, then a table that had my laptop placed on top of it and a small holder for pencils and pens. That area is usually always clean. Unlike my father's study where there is basically a hurricane of papers. No, I don't go there. For all of my 17 years of life I've only really seen it once or twice and I hear my father complain about it a lot.

  Anyways, I went over to my wooden door and open it up, stepping out of my room. Yawning softly, I decide get ready in the bathroom first. I took some time in the shower then did all my regular things to make my look physically prepare today. My hair was sometimes hard to handle but it was fine. It actually worked with me today.

  After the bathroom, I went to get dressed in my school clothes. I decided to wear a white tanktop with a simple white button up fennel shirt, and gray jeggings. I honestly don't care much for jeggings because I don't have front pockets, so I have to use my back pockets. Not like I use my pockets for anything anyways. I had also put on my black Converse shoes.

  I grab my phone and my bag. I put my phone in my bag and set it by the door, and head to the kitchen, looking at one of the wall clocks.

  '6:45 am...' I mentally told myself. It's plenty of time for me to eat breakfast. And to make it. That's okay, I can make some eggs and some toast then drink orange juice.

  I'm the only one up this morning... I think. Well, I want to say that my mother is in her bedroom sleeping. She had a nightshift so I bet she is tired when she got back home early in the morning/late at night. However, perspective you see it. My father, he's probably up. Just in his study though. I never interpret him when he's in his studies. Because, my parents work hard some days they aren't up in the mornings and same days they are. However, I always made extra brrakfast just in case or for them to eat later.

  After I was done fixing my food and eating. I grab my bag and headed out towards the door. But not before I got one last glance at the time:

  '6:58 am...' Okay, so, by time 7 o'clock hits, I'll be at the bus stop waiting and the bus will be here.

  My prediction was right.

  Getting on the bus, I sat down in ome of the seats. It was quiet on the busy because it is morning. People are most likely just getting up and not a morning person. As you can tell; I am a morning person. A trait that I inherited from my father.

  Well, off to school I go...