WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

-Bella Edward-

Yesterday was really a great day, I went movie with Zane and then we both went shopping. Ha, and I even stole his wallet and then he chased me all around the mall. That was fun and thankfully this time he didn't ruin my hair because it was soo hard to fix my hair. It looked like bird's nest.. ugh.

I got ready for my school. Quickly slipped on my converse and went downstairs. I didn't saw Zane anywhere and I assumed that he's maybe sleeping. Thank god, I really don't want to see a stupid cow's face in the morning. Actually Zane ' s not a early person. It's good for me.

I hugged mom and then quickly ate my breakfast. After I was done I placed my plate in the sink, kissed mom on the forehead and headed outside. As I was unlocking the car I saw Bret, exiting his house and was walking towards his car. He saw me from the corner of his eyes and turned towards me. "Hey marshmallo." He teased. He said it was a nice nickname. But for GOD'S SAKE what kind of nickname is this. He loves annoying me with this stupid nickname.

"Hey papa smurf." He teased back. Time for revenge boi. This is what I says to annoy him. Ha!

He made a puppy face and pouted. "Wanna go with me today?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said and quickly put my keys in my bag and started to walk towards his car. I really love this bro!

We approached the school. I got out of the car with Bret and then as we entered our school building, we both seperated our ways and waved goodbyes. This is the only period we both weren't having together, rest of my periods were all with him.

The day went quickly and I didn't see Bret after the arrival. I called him and he said that he went home because of some problem but he'll be rejoining in the send last period. Um? I was in my boring history class when my phone buzz... I decided to ignore it but it buzzed once again, it buzzed more than 4 time so at last i decided to check that who the freaking person is not letting me study. I unlocked my phone and saw Bret messaging.

Hey bella, I'm at home but i'll pick ya up after school.

Haaaayyyyy??

Marshmallow.

Nerd 😛😛

I know its boring history period... I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE ACTUALLY STUDYING HISTORYYYYY... 😷😷

I laughed at his childish messages. And decided to message.

(Bret, Bella)

Yeah yeah, you're my only ride😛 papa smurf.

Ha! Dont eat much at the cafetaria... We'll be going to KFC.✌

YAY! And i dont eat much...

Oh yeah you doooooo.

I was just going to reply went miss Frankle, my history teacher snapped me. "Bella Edward. What are you doing down there?"

Oh shoot!

"Umm sir, I was- Um." Godddd... what should i say? I quickly shoved my phone in my bag and he ordered me to leave the class. "But sir-"he cut me off. "I said leave!!" I quitely stood up and started to walk towards the door. I saw Sally from the corner of my eyes, giggling with her freaks. Now i really hate her. I saw many other eyes burning into the back of my head but i kept on walking.

--

"Thank god the stupid day is over."I mumbled while walking towards the exit door of the school. Bret must be waiting there. I got out and looked around in search of Bret 's car but my eyes widened when I saw a familiar car parked just infront of me and the guy smiling at me.

Zane.

I approached him and asked. "What are you doing here?" His smile escaped his face and he said. "I came to pick u up." I looked deep in his eyes before saying " I have some plans with Bret, he'll pick me up." He frowned and said,

"what!! You know I hate that guy."

"And why do you hate him?"

"Because I don't like him."

"And why don't you li-" he cut me off.

"Please, enough of the questions now. Get in the car with me." After saying that he turned around.

"No! I'm not coming with you."

He turned back to face me. "Oh yes you are." He grabbed my hand and started to drag me. I tried my best to get away from his grip put he was strong. "Zane leave mee." And thank god,atlast he let go of my hand and I stepped backwards.

I held on to my wrist and started to rub it, Zane held my wrist soo tightly that is was hurting now. He saw me rubbing it and said. "S-sorry Bella, I seriously didn't mean to hurt you. I'm soo sorry." He said.

"Its okay." I mumbled. "I was just taking you because I dont want you to go with Bret." I rolled my eyes at him and said, "IM NOT COMING WITH YOU ZANE. PLEASE DONT INSIST ME." He turned around, got into the car and shouted. "Fine." Before driving away.

Stupid.

"Bella!" Someone shouted and i turned around to see Bret runing towards me. "Hey." I said lightly. "Hey! Why are you standing here?" He asked. Guess he didnt see Zane. "Um, I was just looking for you." He looked a bit flustered, "Okay, comeon." He said and we both started to walk towards his BMW.

My car suck in front of his.

We went to KFC. I looveee thiss placeeeeee. "K then marshmallo, see if you can beat me. You can"t eat this burger before me, along with the chicken piece and the fries." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Dont chellange me sucker. Lets do it."

Come on bella, eat eat eat eat.

Ah i cant eat more.

Yes yes you can.

Naaaahhhh.

I ate as much as i could and at last i gave up. "Ha! Whose the sucker now?" He laughed at me. I decided not to fight and just rolled my eyes.

***

Heyy...

What do u think about this chapter?

Don't forget to vote n comment