A new pet for a faunus

*shake* *rumble*. Those were the sounds of Faolan getting awoken from his sleep by team RWBY and team JNPR. He looked at the clock and began to panic. "9:00!" He yelled as he put on his uniform and charged out the door, catching up with the other 2 teams (p.s. he doesn't have his cap on, however, he does have them weighted down). "Hey guys!" Faolan said as he joined the fray of late teams. "Hi!" Ruby replied and then Faolan charged forward and into Professor Port's classroom, breaking the door. "-I call them prey. Oh hi students." the Professor said as the late students sat at their seats. Professor Port. began to talk about his childhood and Faolan fell asleep (his head was at an acute angle, with his hand flat against the side of it). The Professor asked if anyone knows why Grimm are so dangerous and Faolan grabbed a sign out that said the answer. "Do any of you present the qualities I've shown" the Professor said and Cardin threw a paper ball at Faolan, which woke the hidden faunas. "Faolan, do you present the qualities I've shown?" "Hm? Uh... yes." Faolan responded and used his chronokenisis to analyze his situation. He figured out that he had accidentally volunteered to fight a low level Grimm. He went through his P.D. (The final name for Personal Dimension) and got changed. Faolan stood across from the cage that was holding the Boarbatusk. The Professor opened the cage and the Boarbatusk looked around before charging Faolan. "Aim for its belly! It doesn't have any armor there!" Ruby yelled and Faolan responded "thanks. I'll try to use that this time." Faolan sidestepped the charging Grimm are then (boys, your gonna cringe) swung his foot through his P.D., had it come out with a blade on the toes and hit the Boarbatusk in the balls. He then turned the dying Grimm over and grabbed a knife and stabbed the Grimm in the belly. He went back to his seat and fell back asleep (the incident with Ruby getting yelled at by Weiss happened when Faolan was asleep). Later that week, team RWBY had called Faolan over to just chat. Faolan clocked out of the conversation soon after he arrived, but still listened. He was brought back into the conversation when the white fang was mentioned. Faolan listened to every word, getting madder and madder until he snapped (Faolan and Blake both snap at the same time). "WELL MAYBE WE WERE TIRED OF BEING PUSHED AROUND" the 2 faunas said. Faolan took 2 hesitate steps back and then ran out the door, with Blake following suit. '*sigh* what should we do now?' Faolan thought, taking off his hat and then looked over at Blake, who seemed to be on the verge of tears. Faolan put his arm around her and the 2 began to walk out of the courtyard. Faolan turned his head and mouthed towards the direction of a certain monkey faunas "after tonight, she's all yours."

Time skip cause I'm lazy

"Blake! Faolan!" Ruby and Yang called while Weiss just followed behind.

Meanwhile

The 2 faunas were sitting on a roof over looking the docks. He looked behind him and saw Sun waving him over with his tail. "Blake, there's someone I would like you to meet" Faolan said as he stood up and walked off. Sun walked up to Blake, sat down next to her and started talking. Faolan however went into a nearby forest to relax. It's okay Faolan, you can take off the mask he thought as he "removed" his mask of happiness and there stood someone broken, someone angry, someone... Dark. Faolon looked at his feet and whispered to himself "having depression is fun." Faolan heard rustling in the bushes and he turned around to see... a baby Grimm Griffin. Faolan looked around quickly and then spoke in Grimm to the creature "*in Grimm* where's your family little buddy" the Grimm responded in clicks with its beak that Faolan could understand. "*in Grimm* If you come with me, I guess I could keep you." Faolan said and the Griffin jumped up on to his shoulder (right now the griffin is about the size of a full grown eagle). Faolan walked back to beacon, went through the window of his room, set down his new pet and pulled a blue expandable collar. He put the collar on his pet and pulled out a bowl of salmon and a bowl of water. He set the food stuffs on the floor in front of his pet and Shadow (his pet's name) dug in. Faolan went out through his window and closed it from the outside after locking the door. He arrived back at the city at around nightfall. On his way he heard something about the white fang stealing a few Shcnee dust containers (the huge metal ones). He texted Blake about it and she responded with a meet you there. "I'll stay back for backup" Faolan said when Blake and Sun got there. A few minutes later even after Penny and team RWBY arrived the operation began to go south. "Well, time for me to help" Faolan said as he put on his signature mask (like I said, similar to raven's but with black lines) and jumped off the small building he was waiting on. "*shakily* uh... boss? We got a problem" a white fang member said when he spotted Faolan. "What is it- oh a new person" Roman torchwick said when he too spotted Faolan. Everyone turned around and everyone, except the students of beacon and Roman (whom didn't know Faolan's legacy in the white fang), began to back up. "What are you waiting for? Shoot Him!" Roman commanded and the white Fang obeyed, trying to shoot Faolan. Faolan had already released his aura and was grabbing out a weapon.

He began to run towards the group and then he  began to knock out the white fang members (he doesn't kill unless for a good reason)

He began to run towards the group and then he began to knock out the white fang members (he doesn't kill unless for a good reason). Soon the only person left was Roman. Faolan was about to strike until Neo blocked his attack.

After word at beacon

"So your gonna keep the fact that your a faunas known" Weiss asked and Faolan responded saying "Yup! I want everyone to know that I'm a faunas and I'm proud of it!"

_____________________________

Sweet OUM, that took awhile to write! The reason being is that I have been busy with school and just stuff. Also, I think I might be falling into the reaches of depression, I don't know. However, I'll update everyone if it gets worse. This was Faohlan, signing out! See Ya!