Feilds Of Tulips

Kylar Welsh had always been different. From his hair all the way down to his painted black toes, Kye wasn't your average teenager. So when his father got a job in Summerville police force, it wasn't exactly easy for Kylar to make friends, or blend into this small, plain little town. Especially now that he's going to Summersville high, and he's had to start the act all over again.

If it wasn't for his looks alone, Kylar was an outcast for more then one way. He'd been homosexual for as long as he can remember. Living your life in a closet for the majority of your life and a complete lie, he had always struggled with pretending to be straight. In a generic, 88% homophobic town with parents that would certainly disown you if you turned out being anything but straight, it should be easy to pretend a few more years, right? Wrong. Because there's him. Michael Daniels, the most handsome, perfect guy Kye had ever laid eyes on. It just so happens that Michael is bisexual, and a notorious flirt. Maybe moving here wasn't the best idea if the already anti-social person wanted to make any type of impression on the town. Because in reality, Kylar would always be attracted to guys, and it was harder and harder to hide it.

Who knew it'd be so hard to pretend to be someone your not?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First story, yayz~

  Oh god, brace for hate flames! A homosexual romance. Does this mean I'm going to have a angry mob coming to murder me? I can't write straight romances. Can't. So, bring on the haters! Who cares anyway? Love is love, and a story is a story. You either like it or not. <3

I'll finish chapter one soon, hope people eventually like it.

This is for my parents, who'll never read my writing, yet say that I have talent for it magically despite the fact that I really don't.