Raised to Kill

Amber Knight had a rough past. Her mom died when she turned 4. Her father leaving her alone in the park when she was 5 with a teddy bear and a jacket telling her he will be right back. She sat in the park for 3 days. Until James Ace came to save her. He took her in cared for her like his own daughter. James had 10 boys in the house from ages 4-8 but they aren't his they were just like Amber.

12 years later Amber is now 17. She has a perfect life. She lives with 10 HOT guys. She loves her father and she daddy's little princess. She knows that her father isn't her real father. She hates her real father for leave her in a park when she was 5 years old.

She changed her last name to Ace. She is a beautiful girl. Long Jet Black hair, turquoise eyes, amazing hot body and a feisty attitude. But there is one more thing about the Ace family everyone in the house is raised to kill and they are in the AIA Assassin Intelligent Agency.

What happens when she has to get information from her real father? Will she forgive him? Will he recognize her? What will happen when she finds out she has 2 half-brothers?

There is more coming to her life love, pain, heartbreak, hate and family.