Chapter 2

James P.O.V

I've always hated the first day of school.No matter, what anyone said about it supposedly getting better as time went on.It's always been the same boring shit.And there's never been anyone that was new here.So, I've had to repeat the same cycle every year with the same girls that ended up hurt whenever I dumped them.When even they knew by now, that I wasn't going to stick around.I guess, they just hope to change me.

But that, will never ever happen.So, as I got ready to re-enter the hellhole for the last time I thought back to before.Before everything with my parents happened, before she left me forever.I'd always watched her from the corner of my eye.And she just seemed so perfect and I knew I couldn't hurt her.So I left her alone.But then my parents said that she's moving back here.

Which, would've been a good thing a few years back.But with my reputation I know that she'll never give me a chance.Girls like her never give me a chance.I look over back up at my dad who's just talking away at me and giving the same lecture tat e gives me every year.Don't fall in love, and focus on football and my reputation.I don't, think that he understands that there's more to life than sports and all of the other sit that he cares about.

I want so badly to have someone that I can confide in.But, ever since my brother graduated high school last year, there's been no one.There's never going to be anyone. I've accepted that fact by now.No one will ever care about me.