Assassin

I walked outside and sat near the gorgeous fountain in the middle of the yard. On the right was a little fishy all alone. He must be lucky just like me.

In case you were wondering I am Katie Jacobs, international assassin. Right now I'm in Russia. The head of the business apparently had a big surprise for me.

I was broken from my thoughts as I sensed someone approaching. I instantly pulled out a knife and through it about an inch from the persons face without even turning to see who it was.

If it was a good guy, I missed which was good. If it was a bad guy... well I had more knives.

Assassins were trained to be able to sense a fly and in one try kill it by throwing a knife at it without looking.

Right now I was the youngest and one of the best assassins ever. I was almost 16 and I've been trained to be an assassin sine I was 4.

I heard the person scream bringing me out of my thoughts again. It's not good for an assassin to be so distracted I had to work on that.

I turned to see a guy about 30 maybe a little older with a cut on his ear.

I guess he jumped to the side...

"Care to explain Katie?" "Uhhh a bit my fault. You are the one who moved to the side. And it doesn't help that you snuck up on a highly trained assassin."

"By the way, how the fuckin hell do you know my name?" I said as I instantly pinned him to the ground with a knife to his throat.

"Oh Katie, honey I'm an assassin too and trust me kid I'm way stronger than you so don't make this difficult brat." said the stranger as he flipped me over and tied my hands and legs. He put duck tape over my mouth and I trying kicking harder. The stranger lifted me up and slung me over his shoulder as he carried me around the mansion to a dark van.

I chuckled quietly as I saw the swarm of assassins flooding out of the building to save the youngest and most powerful assassin amongst them.

Suddenly what looked like a hundred of the same van pulled up and more men poured out and charged at the assassins. I watched a few seconds of the fight and noticed the bad guys were all assassins.

This fight was gonna last forever.

I was thrown into one of the dark vans and was driven to the warehouse in comfortable silence. I was not a people person so... you know...

When we got to the warehouse I saw more vans and teenagers. By each teenager was a guy who looked exactly the same to my driver. I suspected they were all twins or something.

The stranger got out the van and around to my side to do the same routine of slinging me over his shoulder and he walked me to the group of people.

"Issac why's your ear bleeding?" the stranger was apparently named Issac. "I snuck up on the damn girl and she chucked a knife at my head." You got in the way by jumping to the side so don't blame this on me I wasn't going to actually hit you in the head it was just for a scare." I turned my head as much as I could considering "Issac" hadn't put me down yet. "By the way your brothers a wuss that screams like a little girl." The other men all laughed at that and by the tightening grip on my thigh Issac was furious.

I was finnaly put down next to the other teenagers who were all just as confused and pissed off as me.

"Ok meet your new roommates forever." Said Issac talking about us each in turn. "You are all the best at what you do that is why we want you. "We want the best collection and whats better than the best of the best."

First is...

Me: Katie Jacobs the youngest and best international assassin in the world. 15 years old, curly dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.