Chapter 6- Time to leave..

*Louis' P.O.V* 

'Please say yes, please say yes' I thought to myself. I've known her two days and I'm asking her to move in with me, I must be crazy. If she did, I'd have to convince Harry, and then if that didn't work, buy another flat.

'Err well, I erm..' she stuttered. 'I have been meaning to get my own flat, and I really do think I love you, but, do you not think we're going too fast? I mean I've only known you two days'

My face dropped.

'Yeah I guess you're right, we can still visit each other loads though?' I replied, feeling really stupid.

'Yeah, maybe you could come back to mine later? Meet my family?' she said.

'Yeah I'd love to, we need to get up first though' I said.

'But I don't want to Lou!' She wined

'For me?' I raised my eyebrow. She laughed and shook her head.

'Okay well, I guess I'll, have, to..' I rolled over on top of her, being exra careful not to squish her, and I tickeled her until she was screaming with laughter for me to stop.

'OKAY! Okay I'll get up!' she shrieked.

She threw the covers off to reveal her half naked body. She had a bra and underwear on, we hadn't gotten that far, and I don't think I'm planning to just yet, anyway enough sex talk. Her figure was amazing, she had a really flat stomach, she hadn't even brushed her hair and it looked beautiful, like her. 

'Do you have anything I can wear?' I was snapped out of my day dream.

'Err yeah, let me look' I opened my wardrobe door and got out one of my stripey t-shirts.

'Do you want any trackies or shorts?' 

'Err no, I think the t-shirts long enough to cover me up' she laughed looking down at my shirt. She even looked good in that, and it was too big for her.

I closed the wardrobe door and led her down the narrow stairs and into the kitchen, where Harry was sat eating what looked like ice-cream and milk.

'What you eating?' Lola said to Haz.

'Ice-cream and Milk' he replied. I knew it, disgusting boy.

'Ohh, gimme some?' she said excitedly 'I love it, the ice-cream makes the milk go creamy!'

'Finally, Someone who understands! Lou thinks its disgusting' he pointed at me.

'It is' I said simply.

'It's not!' They protested in unison. They then high-fived realising what they'd done.

She grabbed a bowl of the worktop and began scooping ice-cream into it, she then poured in milk. I looked away. 

'Guys...' she said

'Yeah?' Me and Harry said.

'I don't want you to think I'm using you but, you know I have a sister? Well she's a massive fan, it would actually make her entire life, if you came and met her one time, she calls herself a directioner, whatever that is. So would you?' she asked us, putting on puppy dog eyes. 

'Of course we would' I said 'As long as she has carrots' I said taking a bite out of the one I now had in my hand.

'I don't get it' she said.

Me and Harry looked at each other then at her, then at each other. 'TO THE COMPUTER!' We screamed charging into the lounge and diving on the sofa..

*Lola's P.O.V*

The two of them dived on the couch and I sat between them. They sat and made me watch all of the Xfactor diaries, and the Tour diary, until the Kevin one had finished. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. 

'YOU...KISSED...A...STUFFED...PIGEON...' I shrieked between laughing and trying to breath.

'Yep' Lou popped his 'p'.

'You're crazy'

'Well are we going to meet your sister then Lol?' Harry said.

'Oh, we're moving onto nicknames are we 'Haz' I said.

'That one's already taken Lou calls me that' he said smirking 'Think again'

I thought. 

'Has' I said, very proud of myself.

'I told you it's taken' he said.

'No it's not'

'Yes it is'

'No'

'Yes because it's spelt with an 's' instead of a 'z'

'Okay Lola wins, are we going to see your sister then?' Lou butted in.

'Er now?' I said

'Yeah, if you want.'

'Sure leggo'

'We need to dress' they said

'I'm just going in this, I'll change when we get to mine, that okay Lou?' I replied 'You two go change..NOW'

They ran to there rooms, pushing and shoving up the stairs. Ten minutes later we were in my car ready to go..

***********************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's short again. Dance exams, Urghh, very stressful! Keep commenting, voting and faning me! Love you all so muchh! Megan,x