Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(Nella)

It was Monday again and right now first period just ended. I continue to watch Gabriel and study his every single move. I'm coming for him but it won't be me hurting him. My dad people don't take well to rapist and they are happy to take one off the streets. I just need to tell them when and where. But I'm waiting because I want him to never see it coming. Anyways as I was talking to Angel and a few of our people I heard this bitch yelling in her Asian language whatever that is. It was with a older women. That's when the woman pushed her up against the wall and held her by her throat.

Women: Listen you Chinese black bitch, you slept the wrong man I will fucking kill you, YOU RUINED MY MARRIAGE I WILL KILL YOU

Security came and pulled the women away. Bonnie beautiful light skin turned red. She kicked the guard in his dick and grab the older women by her hair and threw her on the ground. She was yelling at her in her language as she continued to kick the women repeatedly. I didn't bother helping because Bonnie got this. She's a small black Asian with a lot of bark and bite. For a little person like herself she will fuck you up. That's why when she wanted to be friends I compiled. She could probably beat the shit out of my tall ass. After a few more kicks I pulled her away. I took her to bathroom to calm her down and Angel and my crew followed. She continued yelling at me in her language then I gave her my evil eye.

Bonnie: I'm sorry for yelling at you, but that old as bitch, coming in my territory chocking me because her old ass couldn't hold down a man properly, that's why you don't be older than your man eventually one day he will leave you for a younger chick

Nella: You good boo want me to kill her

Bonnie: Fuck the bitch but don't kill her, I don't need my man asking questions

*********************************

(Angel)

Bonnie got suspended for kicking the security in his junk. She can be a little hot head when you piss her off. Honestly I'm more afraid of her than Nella. Only because Bonnie so sweet and soft spoken in her little Asian accent, that's why when she's yelling its scary. She has a loud roar. Anyways after school I went home. I walked passed my father who was making out with a new girl. Well not new. It's the same bitch he cheated on Gabriel mother with. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I laid down in bed then Nella text me saying she needed us to make another drop. Honestly when been going on a lot of runs lately and I'm sick of it. I text her no and I told her I just don't wanna be bothered. I went to my closet because who needs closet space when you can change into a small art studio. I rather keep my clothes in boxes and dressers. Anyways I put on my apron and set up a empty canvas. I turned up the music and I began to paint my emotions. When I was finally done I turned around to see Nella standing in the doorway. She then came inside and closed the door.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone