How to love yourself

It's obvious to me, you don't want to feel like this, otherwise you wouldn't have come here, to this pep talk. First, you need to understand why you feel the need to put yourself down. I'm not going to judge you, and so if you want someone to talk to, my account is right here. You are loved, someone somewhere is thinking of you and they will one day meet you and help you. No one is alone in this. Because you are loved. Someone might have put you down and has hurt you, but that doesn't mean you deserve that hate. 

Here is a  step guide to help you get out of this.

The first step is to admit to yourself you don't deserve the hate you give yourself.

The second step is to tell someone, anyone, that you trust all your problems. This person needs to be someone you know well and know for a fact won't tell anyone else without your permission. You need to tell this person everything, that you hate yourself and the reasons why you do. You need to let this person try to help you and make feel happier. 

The third step is to praise yourself when you succeed and to support yourself when you fail. The point in this is that you don't make yourself feel worse. Everyone fails a time at something, the hardest thing you can do is tell yourself that that's ok and if you try again you will succeed. 

The forth step is to talk action and spend at least 10 minutes a day mentally praising yourself, listing things you like about yourself. If you like, you can write these down. 

The fifth step I say to continue to do this consistently and to tell that person about it all and keep them updated. You need to keep that person involved in making things better. You also need to let that person ask you simple things, like: how are you, how was your day? Be honest, they won't ask if they don't want an answer. And many other questions.