Memories of the Past

(Sakura's Pov)

It's already been two hours since I had given my brother that message. I can feel myself becoming weaker and weaker by the minute. Looking down, I see blood covered with letters. My eye sight becomes very blurry. All the sudden, it becomes dark as black.

......

As I open my eyes, everything was a bit blurry. Adjusting to the sunlight, I could see someone. That someone, was my brother. He was with this guy that had a tanned hat on, also covered in black and cozy. He was as if he was cold. He followed this guy and my brother was on a rail road track.

Next thing I know, he was walking to grandma's house with that boy.

"Hey Yoite,"Miharu says,"Will I ever see you again?"

Yoite? So that's the guy in my dream. What happens to him?

Then, another image comes again. Miharu, Yoite are  there. This girl see's them both and attacks them. Soon after, Yoite pointed at her and something blasted out of him. 

Another scene comes again, this time my brother has become green with letters. Yoite was wounded. Miharu went towards him and put his hand on him. He finally stopped and Yoite was almost healed.

Again, another picture appears. Again it's Miharu, but he looks as if he was scared. He's running, running as fast as he can. He goes to the stairs that lead him to yoite.

I saw another image. My brother and Yoite were tied up. The guy with pink hair was covered in blood. Raimei came in and saw the guy with pink hair. 

"You killed him!" Raimei said," You killed my brother!"

"Raikou!"screamed Gou as he ran in.

Raikou? I remember that name. He was in one of my dreams. I saw him with a girl the girl was found dead.

He also appears in a another dream. It hasn't yet happened though.

Another scene appears, and it's again Miharu with Yoite. Yoite is in a wheelchair, he is knitting what it looks like a scarf. 

Wait, that scarf. That scarf looks like the one in Miharu's room. On his desk.

As the image continue's, my brother left. I watch Yoite shut his eyes completely. His hands became sparkly. Finally, his whole body became sparkly. Then, he started to wither away until, nothing was left.

Now, instead of those of my brothers past, my memories came. My first time going to preschool. The day Logan became my neighbor. Also, the day elementary started for me. Every birthday of mine, all of my life. From the age where I remembered my mom gave me away to where I am now. 

Finally, it became dark again, but I re-came into the room where it's the blue and has Kanji written in it. Then, the lady appeared once again.

"So," the lady in white says," Your time is ending soon."

"No," I say," I know my brother is going to save me, I know that I'm going to live."

"Yes, keep believing, my dear Sakura," a familiar voice comes to mind, but I still can't remember who.

Finally, an image came way into the room, but who is it? It was a girl, but who?

"Asahi, won't you get out," the white lady says.

Asahi? I remember that name from my birth records. It was the name of... of...,of my mother!

"M-m,"I try to speak,"M-Mom?"

She smiles and walks towards me. I'm a bit terrified, she's supposed to be dead. How on earth can she be here. I'm confuse, if she's here, does that mean it's almost the time for me. My mom speaks, but I can't hear. Finally, everything turned to back into darkness. I couldn't see nothing..........