Long time no see

T's POV(four years past):

Now I know what I said I wouldn't get myself in this situation again. we fight, I leave  take the kids and then when he says his sorry  and I come back that now I'm used to it . Makiah and Leeah cant see the bruises their daddy leaves on my face and they never will see me cry I'll make sure of that. Today was the usual August wasn't home so I got out of bed and got them ready by myself.  ''danm'', I think to myself as I see open pill bottles and an of Jack Daniel's on the table as I walk past the kitchen. I  just bought this shit yo. now I gotta hide all this before the kids see it. ''mommy'' I heard from behind my back. it was leeah. ''where's daddy'', she asked . I don't know baby is always my response because he's never here in the mornings. ''can you go get your brother so we can go'' I say to her. she runs off right after. after august got shot I found out I was pregnant with twins. It makes me mad how much they look like him. she comes back with her brother all dressed in his uniform and lunch box in his hand smiling. their the only reasons I keep going. I chucked and pushed them out the door. just as we walk out, a black lambo pulls into the gate. I already know this is gonna be some shit. as I try snap the kids in the car he gets outta his. ''hey baby'' he yells loud as fuck for 6 am. I don't even want to look at him. I can smell the liquor from where i'm standing. I hurry up and try to finish Makiah 's seat belt but he is already to close by now. '' hey yall '', he says in a slurr as he waves to my kids.  I scoff and I guess he heard me. '' what the fuck is wrong witchu'' she says as  gets inches away from my face.  '' your what's wrong with me'' I replied. I tried to walk to the drivers seat but he snatched my arm back. ''don't do this in front of my kids'', I whisper to him. he looks into my eyes but I cant see him like I used to . He lets me go as he  stumbles into the house and slamed the door hard. even the kids jumped. I ran to the front seat and shut the door and pulled off fast. I couldn't even look at my babies.

~~~~30 minutes later~~~~

" Girl where are you at", Bird says from the other side of the phone . I chuckle and wipe the tears from my eyes "Im in a taco bell drive thru'' I said. "Ill come get you if I want'' she says. ''nah I got the car right now I can come to you '' I said pulling out the drive parking lot. ''ooo you got the Rolls Royce you gotta let me whip it deadass", she yells through the other side. Bird is still as ratchet as she ever been even though she has a whole three kids. ''bird why are you yelling where are your kids '' I laugh through the phone. '' guuurrl they daddy took them to Disneyworld yesterday they on a whole trip  haa'' she responds. bird and me had our kids at the same time basically but her's are older. its crazy how long me and her been friends even though we got different lives. '' girl the gate code is 65478'' she texts me. I look at my phone and tell her I'm omw even though we still on the phone. its finally time to catch up.      

ps the twins are in the picture above.and Birds triplets are the next story (they're all girls btw)