CHAPTER 3

Ali remained silent, urging the chief to continue on what she was saying.

'The Asian headquarters requested a little help from us for supervising their routine in there to avoid the recent incidents when they conduct their missions. And if needed, your team have the right also to participate in any mission.' the chief discussed firmly.

'And I choose your team.' the chief looked at her with a hopeful eyes.

'I don't understand, chief. Why chose us?' confused was visible in Ali's face.

'Why not? Your team ranked at spot number four, out of all the teams from the other branches. Besides rank no.1 is currently doing their mission in Chile, rank 2,is also in a mission in Madagascar, and lastly, rank no. 3 is also busy at Cuba. Your team is next in line and currently available.' the chief proudly said with her unusual joyful voice.

Ali was about to ask another question when the chief spoke again.

'And don't 'ya worry, all of your expenses, your house to live in, all of the things that your team needed will be sponsored by the organization. Also, each of your salary will be given every end of the month, plus extra allowance. How's that sound?'

The offer was really tempting, also it's not their first mission out of the country. And it will be an honor for them to catch the traitor for the sake of the organization.

However..

-

'YOU WHAT?!' Lucy and Sara shouted at the same time.

Three of them are gathered at their designated room at the house. Each team share the same room, with three single beds, lamps at the tables beside each of their beds, a large walk-in closet, and a large bathroom enough for three persons.

'Babe, your saying that you just decline the chief's offer? Did you lost your shitty mind for a second?' Sara exclaimed.

Sara Quinea, known as A265, is also her best friend and the last member of Team Alura. She's a complete computer nerd. And she's really fond of endearments.

'Hey, that's not really nice of you to cuss at me. And for the one that you're talking about, I'm just KIDDING! Okay?' Ali said as she watch her two best friends amusingly.

Sara breathe a sigh of relief, while Lucy just glared at her.

'That was some awesome joke, Al' Lucy rolled her eyes as she said with the hint of sarcasm.

Ali just shrugged to her friend.

'So where and when are we going?, Asia is so big, the headquarters could be anywhere.' Sara blurted.

The headquarters location is highly confidential. Only the big bosses, council and the one who were given missions abroad knows  but they must first take an oath on not spreading the location or their will be punishment.

'The Chief told me to meet her at her office tomorrow at 1300.' Ali informed her team.

*1300 known as 1pm. They are using the 24-hour format.

'Okay then. I'll just take a shower so I can have my beauty sleep' Lucy exaggeratedly said as she turned her back from them, trying to make a rasp voice as she attempts to put her right palm on her forehead to picture out a tired person.