Hot Springs adventure part 1

So I've read the polls. Some wanted A,B, and C and some others wanted B and C. It was actually a great idea to do A,B,C all together. So thank you and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, check out this place!" Lucy said and pointed at a point on a map. "Oh this place? It's the newest Grand Palms Hot Spring. A lot of people like it there. There are tons of reviews that recommend everyone to go there." Levy responded. "We should go there for our next sleepover!" Wendy said cheerfully. "Oh another sleepover? Count me in!" Erza said. "Juvia too!" Juvia agreed. Bisca, Mirajane, and Cana joined in too. "Carla are you coming?" Wendy asked her exceed. "To a hot spring? My fur'll poof! Besides Happy is dragging me to the park again." Carla responded. Wendy giggled. "You and Happy sure get along these days Carla-san." Bisca admitted. "Well we're all exceeds from the same country." Carla replied. "Anyways I have to go now. Stay safe Wendy." Carla said and flew off to the park. "Well then, let's get ready girls." Lucy said and everyone got prepared. No one knew that Natsu and his gang were listening.

--------------------------------------------

(Lucy)
All the girls are coming to my house again, I DIDNT EVEN CLEAN IT!!

(Mira)
Worst case scenario, gotta be alert...

(Levy)
COMICS COMICS COMICS!! Magazines for Lu-chan too!

(Wendy)
Eh...everyone's going to be looking at m-my chest....

(Bisca)
No shooting...no shooting...unless they come

(Cana)
BOOOOOOOZEEE...actually I'm going to a hot spring.....SAKE!!!!!

(Juvia)
Is everyone going to be swimming in Juvia????

(Erza)
I need a towel that I haven't ripped to shreds yet.....
-------------------------------------------

All the girls met up at the hot springs. "It's so beautiful!" Wendy gasped. There were palm trees, a fountain, a bamboo floor, and many flowers. "I could see why everyone loves it here." Mira said. "Agreed." Bisca joined in. The water was warm, very relaxing. Everyone's troubles washed away although Mira and Bisca stayed vigilant. "I gotta give this five stars." Lucy said. Wendy agreed. "CANNON BALL!!!!" Mirajane suddenly jumped into the hot water, splashing it everywhere. "KYAAA HOT!!!" Levy screamed. Lucy threw her head back and laughed. Same for Erza and Bisca. "Lu-chan so mean!" Levy puffed up her cheeks. "Sorry Levy-chan but I can't help it!!" Lucy continued to laugh. "Oh my oh my." Mirajane giggled. "How about we just enjoy a good soak?" Wendy suggested. Everyone agreed.

"Hehehe, guys over here." Natsu whispered. He was just outside the hot springs wall. He was with Gray. Elfman, Gajeel, and Laxus. "Flamebrain you sure we should be doing this?" Gray whispered in an angry tone. "Yes Frosty now shut up." Natsu whispered back sternly. "I ain't a dam snowman!" Gray sternly added. Meanwhile inside the hot spring, Bisca tensed along with Mira. "Girls, you don't think someone is watching us right?" Bisca asked. Everyone shook their heads. "It's probably your own imagination Bisca-san." Wendy assumed. Bisca shrugged.

"I smell Elfman..." Mirajane whispered. "Some smoke too." Bisca frowned. Natsu was what she meant by smoke. "Natsu, Gray, Laxus, Gajeel, and Elfman." Levy whispered. "How do you know? Did you secretly tell them to sneak up on us?" Lucy snickered. Levy frowned. Erza drew her sword and threw it at the wall that Natsu and his gang were behind. "Gate of the Maiden I open thee, Virgo!" Lucy summoned her favorite maid. "Princess is it time for punishment?" Virgo asked her normal question. "Nope. Please just did a hole beneath Natsu and the boys behind this wall." Lucy commanded. Virgo did as she was told. "AHHHH!!!!!" Natsu screamed as all the boys fell. Everyone laughed inside the circle. "SHRIMP GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!" Gajeel screamed. "Yeah Levy go help your boyfriend." Lucy snickered. Levy's face was redder than a tomato. "Lu-chan..SO MEAN!" Levy pouted. Lucy rolled her eyes. "But seriouosly, someone should go and get them." Bisca said. She was glad Alzack wasn't there. "Fine I'll go and get them." Levy got out of the steaming hot tub and left. 

A few hours passed. "You guys think Levy got into trouble?" Bisca asked. "Maybe maybe. I remember the last time I was almost kidnapped. Leo went to save me." Lucy recalled her memories. "Levy-san might've been kidnapped!" Wendy panicked. "What?!" Erza stood up and took out a sword. "C'mon, let's go find her." Mirajane got into some robes. "What about the boys?" Cana asked. "Juvia doesn't smell anymore of Gajeel-kun. Please don't make it sound awkward, Juvia was in Phantom Lord with Gajeel-kun. Maybe Gajeel-kun escaped with the boys." Juvia thought. 

"Alright let's find Levy!!" the girls said together, got changed, and went out to find their bookworm friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it took me a while to finish!!! *bows a hundred times*

Anyways I finally made the chapter, I'll make more. After the book is done, I'm officially done. This book took a lot of thought out of me. Anyways thank you and updates coming soon!