VI

~

~

TODAY,THERE WAS a new mission waiting for the trainees.

"Hello,teacher!",all the trainees said once Lay appeared.

"The theme song performance in the previous round has let the Citizen Producers fully get to know your personal learning abilities and the attitude you guys showed in the difficult training,up next,your real energy needs to be released.The second mission is...group battles.",explained Lay.

Everyone cheered and clapped,"This time,in the form of boy groups...with one girl.",he said?looking at Lin Hyun,"You will be put to the test by Citizen Producers live."

"Oh my God,live?!!",Lin Hyun almost shouted along with other trainees.

"Not only is this an opportunity for Citizen Producers to remember you.It's also a dangerous challenge because your performances even a tiny mistake will be seen by the Citizen Producers.When you guys came in you saw these eight songs on the wall,they are your group battle songs.These songs are you guys familiar with them?"

Everyone shook their head 'no',"Then what song do you want to pick?",no one knew,"Listen to these songs first."

They played small part of each song and every one of them were lit,"Above were the eight songs for the group battles.Next,we will choose the songs and form teams,I have to remind that when you make your decisions you have to consider carefully because after the performance we will eliminate almost half of the trainees.",announced Lay as everyone was literally shook.

"Right now,our Cai Xukun can start to use his exclusive power as the center by picking the song first.Xukun,if you have chosen your song then stand under the song title."

Xukun walked immediately under the song 'PPAP',"Can you guys be in the same team as him? Now,we let our lil' Cai Xukun make the decisions.",the trainees were all anticipating his choice.

"My first pick is...someone really talented.He is a natural beauty...oh I mean she.",he smiled as everyone made an 'ooooh' and clapped.

Lin Hyun came down the stairs and joined Xukun.She stood on a step higher so she was a little bit taller than him.The girl put her arms around his neck,on his shoulders,giving him a hug from behind and stayed like this.

[{LH:} I actually wanted to do the 'Get Ugly' song. *laughs* *puts a finger on her lips* Shhhh.It's a secret.]

"Oh,you just reminded me of something, I have a message from someone I think you all know.",said Lay,confusing everyone,he took a card out of his pocket with the message on it and started to read,"Dear trainees,my sister is...surely not ugly I give you that but stop looking at her.Stay away from her or i will personally come for you.Especially you,Cai Xukun,I am...",Lay couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as he finished,"...watching you.Bae Jae Kyun."