•Colors Of Love!• : One Shot

~~~ ONE SHOT ~~~

~~~ ONE SHOT ~~~

So this was the day. This was the day! Finally! It was a joyful day.

It was the festival of HOLI! The festival which is celebrated every year with enthusiasm at the month of March! Also known as the 'festival of colours'. The festival signifies the victory of good over evil, the arrival of spring, end of winter, and for many a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships.

The first evening is known as Holika Dahan or Chhoti Holi and the following day as Holi, Rangwali Holi.

And yes, 'Holika Dahan' was what everybody in the Maheshwari Mansion was celebrating right now with much enthusiasm and love.

In every corner of the home, every edge of the open lawn, a feeling of love lingered.

Love, a beautiful feeling. An emotion of ecstacy. We say we are in love when wour hearts tells us we have found our special 'someone'. We feel we have finally found a soulmate whom we love till eternity. And her glimmering eyes towards a man who was standing just a mile away from her talking with some guests reflected how much she loved him. All this while, a girl who undoubtedly looked gorgeous in a red saree was watching the young guy with her eyes full of love. But wait. Eyes full of love? Yes, it's because the man wasn't just any ordinary man for her, instead...

He was her soon-be-husband!

Yes, they were soon going to get married to each other.

Just the thought of their 'arranged marriage' gave her goosebumps. She remembered she'd fallen in love with this man right when his family came to see her. And that was when he'd taken her out for a date on that day. Yes, both of them had an instant liking towards each other. 'Swara' on one way was an intelligent young woman who'd recently finished her graduation and on the other hand, 'Sanskar', a compassionate person and was like a combination of all qualities of this world. Swara, even though was standing far away from him, could see the young lad smiling at everyone and she really didn't know herself but the shine in his mesmerizing brown eyes attracted her towards him even more. She would often find herself lost in his purity. His eyes and his face held a charm. Sometimes, he wouldn't say something but his eyes always said what was in his heart. And that was what -- His love for her!

So, all in all, even though it was an arranged marriage, they loved each other. It'd been three months since their marriage got fixed. Two different families united.

Ms Swara Gadodia was soon going to be Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari' in one week.

It was Holika Dehan. Everybody in the society had gathered in the Maheshwari Mansion for celebrating the festival. It was soon going to be the time when 'Holika' was going to get lit. And that was why everything in the place screamed 'enthusiasm'!