Chapter 6: My Amazing Trip Just Gets Better -Sarcasm-

We Finally Arrived In L.A. After 9 Painful Hours Of Listening To Emily Talking About Chase And Cody Simpson And Justin Bieber. I Mentioned Chase To Her Because I Remembered Him Saying He Was Moving To Los Angeles With His Dad. I Was Kinda Hoping To See Him Again. I Don't Like Him Because I Barely Know Him And He Doesn't Seem Like My Type. But He Was Super Nice. It Seemed Like He Could Be My New Best Friend. Plus Emily Said He Wanted Him. I Was Like Okay, He's Yours. 

"Finally! I Can Breathe The Los Angeles Air" I Chuckled At Emily's Comment. God, I Love Her! She's So Funny. She's Like A Little Sister I Always Wanted.

"Yeah I'm Glad Too" I Smile. All Of A Sudden Em Just Screams Out Of Nowhere.

"Emily, We're Gonna Get Wierd Stares, Cant You Wait Til We Get To The Beach House?" She Nodded Quickly And Ran To The Car. I Look At Her Wierdly. SomeTimes Em Is Just Confusing. After 20 Minutes In The Car We Finally Arrived To This Beautiful Beach House That's Really Really Close To The Beach. No Wonder They Call It The Beach House. I Chuckle At MySelf.

I Wonder Around The House And I Stop At A Door On The Right. I Open The Door, Gasp, And Drop EveryThing In My Hand Except My Phone. It Was Beautiful! I Have Never Seen A Room More Amazing In My Life. In The Room There Was A Bed In The Middle With Purple Blanket On It With White And Purple Pillows On It. Next To It Was A White Drawer With A Purple Lamp On It. The Walls Were Purple With White Polka Dots. There Was A Desk With Blank Papers On It. There Was A Restroom Connected To It. I Look For The Closet And It Was A Walk In Closet. I Was So Happy I Yelled "DIBS ON THIS ROOM!!!" And Unpack My Stuff. I Look Around SomeMore And I Notice A Glass Door On The Other Side Of The Room Covered With White Curtains. I Open The Door Slowly And Gasp. It Was A Balcony With 3 Bean Bags. The One On The Left Was Green, The Middle One Was Purple, And The Last One On The Right Was Yellow. I Walk Onto The Balcony And Put My Hands On The Railing. I See The Beach Perfectly From Here. It Was Beautiful. I Decide To Go And See What Emily Wanted To Tell Me Earlier.

I Walked Down Stairs To See Emily In The Kitchen Eating A Bowl Of Cereal. I Laugh To Myself And Shook My Head. I Got Hungry So I Got Myself A Bowl, Spoon And Poured Some Cereal. I Poured The Milk And Sat Next To Emily. After 5 Minutes Of Silence I Decided To Break It.

"What Are We Doing Today Emily?" I Asked Munching On The Delicious Cereal. I Look At Her And Her Eyes Widened. Just Out Of NoWhere She Spits Her Cereal Out At Me.

"WHAT THE HELL EMILY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" But I Couldn't Help But Laugh At This. Emily Joined In But I Stopped And Glared At Her.

"Why Did You Spit Out Your Food At Me?" I Sand Looking Down At Myself And Looking Back At Her. She Was Dancing Like She Has Ants In Her Pants.

"We're Going To A Cody Simpson Concert Tonight!!!" And She Did The Happy Dance.

"Okay What Time We Leaving?" I Said Walking On The Other Side Of The Island To Grab Some Napkins.

"We Are Leaving In 2 Hours So Get Ready." I Look At Her Like She Had 4 Heads!

"WHAT?! AND YOU TELL ME NOW!" I Said Already Sprinting To My Room. I Ran In And Took A Shower. I Got Out Dried Myself And Put My Purple Robe On. I Dried My Hair And Straighten It. I Run In My Closet And Take Out Some Underware, Bra, Some White Skinnies, A Red Tank Top With A Black Vest Over It And A Red Beanie. I Put Those On And Think To MySelf 'I Feel Sexy'.

"Well You Look Sexy" Said A Voice Behind Me. I Turn Around To See Emily Leaning On The Door. She Was Wearing A Black Skirt With A White T-Shirt That Said 'I LOVE CODY SIMPSON<3'. She Looked Pretty Too.

"Well Thanks, You Dont Look Bad Either" I Giggled. She Raised An Eyebrow And Winked. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Whatever, We Going Or Not?" She Started Jumping Up And Down And Ran To Go Get Her Mom To Take Us. I Grabbed My Phone And Earphones And Headed Out The Door.

After A LONG Drive Of Emily Talking About Cody, We Finally Arrived. We Saw A Bunch Of Screaming Girls Yelling "CODY, CODY, CODY" I Thought Emily Was Crazy. These Girls Are Worse. We Waited In Line And It Moved VERY Slow. We Finally Made It Inside. We Had Front Row Seats Which I Thought Was Not A Good Idea. Emily Is Gonna Go Crazy. But As Long As She Doesnt Bother Me, I'll Be Fine.

"CODY!!!!!!!!!!" She Started Screaming. Thats Just Great. I Like Cody, I Mean He's Alright But I'm Not That Crazy For Him. He's Alright I Guess. And I Love Him Songs. So I Guess I Could Join In With Emily.

"CODY!!!!!" We Both Scream. And We Ended Laughing. Through Out The Rest Of The Concert We Had Fun. He Played Lots Of His Songs. There Amazing. I Love His Songs. Then It Was Time To Name The Guest Star.

"Alright I Have A Guest Star With Me. He Has Been On Tour With Me For The Past 4 Months And We're Gonna Take A Break For About A Year Here In Los Angeles But AnyWays Here Is GREEYYSSOOONN CHANNNCEE!!!" The Last Thing I Remembered Was Him Walking On Stage Before Seeing Black Over Take Me.

Oh My God. Greyson Chance.