07

i shook my head and tried to focus on my work but the face looking at me was distracting me.

"are you even real? if yes then why, why are you kind of stalking me like this? of the billion people in the world, in the millions of shawols out there, why me?" i said to the mirror with Jonghyun's face staring at me from it with a sigh.

i checked the time. it was already 10.30pm. i could never get much done. i shook my head at myself, took one last glance at the mirror and went to get ready for bed.

before i went to dreamland, i did my nightly
routine of talking to my parents and jonghyun. i told my parents of what had happened the past days and moved on to jonghyun. "oppa... was it you who caused that dream? i think it meant something. i don't think it would just randomly pop up like that. why can't you just tell me want you want and leave? it's really disturbing im sorry... as much as i want you back, it's definitely not like this..." my voice trailing off as i turned on my side and closed my eyes allowing a wave of darkness to crash over me.

//y/n's dream//

im standing alone if a place of infinite darkness with just a lamp. AGAIN. wow. and now... yeah jonghyun appeared again.

"y/n im back. please. i don't have much time. don't leave that world. stay there. stay strong. i believe in you"

"i don't want to. help me... just take me already, i hate it here. stop telling me to stay strong. i've done that long enough. im tired. you should understand..."

that moment, three things took place at the same time. a look of apology flashed across his face as he turned around to run away and-

//end of dream//

i woke up with a jolt. breathing heavily. i couldn't remember what i dreamt about for a second then it hit me. "WHY?! OF EVERYONE IT IS ME?!" i screamed at the air, tears falling profusely down my cheeks. i pushed my face onto my pillow and cried my heart out.