Starting a day

What a lovely day! A new fresh start in the morning. I hear birds chirping telling me that i need to wake up, take breakfast and be productive. Yes, i understand birds. Because I am a bird. Ohh is this the result of watching movies every night? I'm so inlove with that movie. Specially to the characters. I am a fan of Noah and Allie loveteam. My Ryan Gosling, i can be allie or more than her if you want to. And i started yawning. Really, i'm a lazy and not a morning person. And i believe that every morning has a very great impact of gravity. Because it's so hard to get up. I wish i could sleep all daaaay. Buuuut, i really need to wake up. For my boyfriend :)

My phone started to ring. Oh my gosh it's him. "Hey babe. Goodmorning. It's 8am and you need to get ready. I know it's too early for you but please. Do it for me." Uggh be thankful because i love you more than anything. "Okay babe. I'll be ready at 11am. Is that okay? Haha" i said sarcarsticly. "Buut babe, we need to be there at 10" he said with a little depressed tone. "Haha I'm just kidding babe! Hahaha. Ok, at 8:30am, you need to be here." "Okay babe. That's why i love you. Iloveyou so muuuuch" and started to blush. Were 2yrs and 10 months but still we have that spark on our realtionship. "Iloveyoumore babe. Ok i gonna go get ready. Take care mwa!"

I get up on my bed as fast as i can. And I'm a kind of girl who is taking a 3 minute or if it's really a rush, 1 minute to take a bath. World record aye? But today, it's my boyfriend's father's birthday. So I need to get classy, neat and absolutely, be a girl. I kinda boyish on how i dress, on how i speak and on how i handle things but if it's really neaded (to be a girl) I'm doing it well. So, I took a bath slowly and gently. Ugh, i don't know what to wear. I think it took me 5minutes to stare on my dresses. After 5 freakin' minutes, I decided. I picked my black and red fitted dress. It really looks classy. It's not that long. It's just above my knee. I know how to put make up. But i will just make it simple but of course i will put red lipstick to look my lips so kissable. And I'm done! I picked my 6inch red heels. It's 8:29am and just 1 more minute, I'm going to see my bae. I'm so excited omg omg. I know by 8:30, he's here. I know him. He has time management. That's one of the million things i love about him.

At exaclty 8:30am, he's on the garage. And i look at the window. He's so handsome, hot with his black coat and red tie. Omg we are meant to be. Ugh! I'm so inlove with this boy. I don't know that he is knocking on my door. And oh! Haha. There he is. He kissed me. "Hi babe. You're very pretty. You look like a girl today" and pressed his lips to mine again. "You are such a sweet talker but bully sometimes. Uhh, i missed youuuuu!" He laughed "I don't know but i love to bully you everyday. You missed me? It's just 8 hours ago that we had apart." He kissed me on my forehead. "Oh so you don't missed me? OK, you can get out!" He laughed again. He always laughing at me whenever I act like angry. "I'm just kidding baby." "And fyi, i'm not your baby! Who is that freakin' baby?!" He was shocked but laughed as always. "Haha! Babe you're so funny. You know that you are my babe, baby, honey or whatsoever. So stop being like you're on period" he pressed his lips to mine and trying to open my mouth. "No, not now my lipstick are going to ruin." He smiled.

--
Is this short? Haha. I'll try to update next Friday or Monday. If i'm not busy. Thankyouuu for reading xxxxx