Lake County

LAKE COUNTY

Written By: T.J. Martins (Reed-ink)

DISCLAIMER:

• No part of this book may be reproduced, stored, in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.

• This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

• Do not copy this story and do not post this on any website, blog or other public platforms. Please abstain from committing any form of copyright infringement. It is an utterly inhumane thing to do.

• This is a book with lengthy chapters with some as long as 8K words. This applies to all of my works; just felt a warning would be appropriate.

• Please do not advertise your stories on the comment platform. Try to understand that the time and energy put into the realization of this project is no meagre one. Such action is nothing but rude and belligerent.

• There would be zero tolerance of snide, disparaging or vulgar remarks in the comments section. We're all one big family here at Wattpad, let's try to act with proper etiquette.

•••

Blurb:

In the aftermaths of the massive hurricane of liquid outpour that shook their entire world, residents of Lake County had never been more pedantic.

Amongst those dazed by the plague and in a state of financial volatility, is the family of the Adeiye's consisting of 14-year old math-wiz, Tomi—who is set to commence the first lap of his last two years in highschool.

Glamour at its peak, would lie in store for Tomi who wants nothing more than to maintain a low profile all through the school year. But there is only so much low-key he can get when Queen-Bee in the making – Rena Ilori takes a special interest in him.

Their mates on the other hand wouldn't be missing out on the Drama, as they would all be injected on board the tumultuous wave of the new session.

And maybe, just maybe there is a viable reason for their fears. A terror lurking in the dark—waiting for the ideal moment to strike.

•••

Status: Complete.

Runtime: March 2nd to 24th August, 2018.

Word Count: 202K (Approx.)

Rating: PG-13 (For scenes depicting violence, implicit sexual content and mild strong language.)

Cover Art By: sereneur

Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.