Part 7: Love

Beam POV

Never no one saw a womanizer become so addicted to another guy like I am addicted to Forth.

I'm totally addicted to him. I'm addicted to his smell. I'm addicted to his lips. I'm addicted to his eyes. I'm addicted to his voice. I'm even addicted to his possessiveness over me.

I can't even think straight close to him, his smile makes me want him even more than I do everyday.

"Babe, my sweet love! Wanna go to the cinema?" Forth said smilling

"Oh Forth, can we watch a movie on my room instead?!" I said looking at him dearly

"Anything you want babe!" he hugged me, geez wrong move Forth now I don't want to leave you alone around here.

"Forth, since you don't have classes this afternoon you can go to my room instead of being here alone. I'll be out of classes at 5 P.M you can come and pick me up, na?!" I said

"Sure babe! Oh you are being possessive and jealous over me... So cute!" Forth said squeezing softly my cheeks that were already red like a tomato.

Forth is just like a drug to me, the more I taste him the more I want!

Forth POV

I am fucked up.

I'm totally addicted to Beam till my bones. He is just precious, lovely, manly, adorable, cute and beautiful.

Girls can't even compete with him, God when he start beaming that pheromones of his he glows a lot like a star he is probably the most brightful man I ever had by my side.

I love his horny side he just makes me hard in seconds, I remember when I was away for almost a month due to some of my faculty work he called me everyday, beaming all of his love over the phone.

I heard Kit and Pha talking and they said that he was totally lost in love that he never was horny.

I can't stop remembering that we had dated a lot and one of our dates it was probably the first one we went to a really beautiful restaurant, we ate, we walked on the beach and we ended up making love, yes I said making love because I didn't went to raw on him it was soft and passionate sex time we had.

I can't let him go away I'm too attached to him and my feelings aren't like when I had a one night stand person, he made me drain myself into him, I am totally drunk in love with Beam.

At 5 P.M...

There I was waiting for him.
He was walking to the parking lot, smilling brightly, geez he is a beautiful man.

"Let's go" He said than gave me a peek on my lips and sat behind me on my moto, I drive to his dorm. Always smilling like a fool, I was so fucking happy that I couldn't even not show it.

Phana POV

I swear I never saw anyone, I mean gay couple, happy like Forth and Beam they always show their happiness around, I can swear that girls feel a little jealous of their relationship.

I like to see girls approaching Beam, Forth always laugh about it.

Flashback

We were on the bar and a girl got close to us, you know Wayo is my boyfriend, Mingkwan is Kits and Forth and Beam you already know them.

"P' Beam, can we be together tonight?" the girl asked

Forth laughed hard.

"Sorry, but I don't know if you saw" He said showing his hand and Forth hand with their fingers interlocked and a ring in each "I'm with my boyfriend"

Forth and everyone was perplexed at his answer.

End of flashback

Never anyone would risk that much saying "I'm with my boyfriend" or "He is my boyfriend" or even "Meet my boyfriend" just like Beam did that night.

Author: Hope you like this part as you liked the others!