03/04

Glances • Physical Therapy • Forbidden
(I've stolen the "naughty" prompts for today but this isn't naughty, soz)

They say a relationship with your patient is forbidden. That it's against some sort of "code". Mitch had never been tempted before, he knew better than to let his professional life and personal life cross.

That was until Scott.

It was the glances he noticed first. How Scott would watch him intently as he worked on trying to get the snowboarder's leg back to where it should be. How he would quickly focus on something else when Mitch finally raised his head to look at him. How his eyes would constantly flicker between Mitch's face and the wall just over his shoulder as his cheeks flushed.

Then it was the increasing number of appointments Scott would make. At first he was at physical therapy twice a month, then it was one a week, and by now, he could find the blonde in his waiting room every other day. His leg was practically back to full mobility, Mitch knew his appointments should be becoming fewer and much further between, but every time Scott appeared in his doorway, he welcomed him in with a shy smile.

"You'll be good to go after a couple more sessions," Mitch said slowly.

"Actually, I've, um, been experiencing some new pain," Scott stuttered, reaching down to rub his thigh.

"Is that right?" Mitch smiled coyly, his eyes glimmering in delight.

"Uh, yeah. I was just walking down some steps and this pain... it just came out of nowhere and I-"

"If you're feeling pain still," Mitch interrupted, tired of having to wait for Scott any longer. "You'll need more than a couple appointments."

Mitch noted the relief that flashed across Scott's face and his heart fluttered.

"But that means you'll be my patient for longer." Mitch stepped closer, slotting himself in between Scott's spread legs as he was perched on the edge of the table. "And it'll be even longer before I can do this..."

He pushed up onto the balls of his feet slowly, his hand trailing up Scott's thigh until he found his hand clutching onto the leg of his own pants like a lifeline. He let his lips ghost over Scott's, just barely making contact, not daring to risk anything more. It was only a taste but it was a taste of what could come.

"Um, I think... I think the pain is gone," Scott breathed against his lips.

Mitch smirked, "that's what I thought."