{Finn}Why?⚠️⚠️

"Why..."
*Silence*
"I asked Why y/n?" Finn asked , his voice so quiet you could barely hear . His hand clutched onto your wrist , revealing your cuts . You yanked your hand from his grip and averted your gaze to the floor , holding back waves of tears . " Why Y/n?" His voice was now demanding but still quiet , you didn't reply , it felt as if your words were stuck at the back of your throat .

You opened your mouth to speak , but only a slight croak was heard, a few tears left your eyes and you looked at your damaged wrists.
"Stop Ignoring me, I want to know why" Finns voice was nearly a shout , "Why y/n! Why do this to yourself?!" His voice grew angrier and angrier and he pulled your wrist towards him staring at them in horror

"Why the fuck would you care Finn, nobody else does , so why should you?" You managed to yell , You're eyes were still focused on the floor . You pulled your wrist away from him "It's my body , I can do what the fuck I want to , and you don't need to know why I cut myself!" Your best friend looked confused as your finally looked back into his eyes.

"Why would I care?" He murmured, "Why would I care ? Y/n we've been friends for years , why would I not care ?" His eyes began welling up with tears , but he blinked them away .

"Everyone I've ever loved has pushed me to the fucking dirt ! Every time I tell someone my feelings or asked them for advice or help on anything they shut me out , All my friends have ended up just being friends with me because I was pretty and popular ! They all hated me and spoke shit about me behind my back ! All my boyfriends have either cheated on me or left me for my friends ! My mom died when I was 3 and my dad mentally abuses me by locking me in my room every night calling my things like 'fat' 'ugly' 'worthless' 'a mistake' and more ! And I can tell your not going to be any different!!" You managed to scream , Finn was shocked by your words and so were you .

He just sat there and looked at you , he tried to speak but was instantly cut off by your harsh sobs . He didn't say anything, he just hugged you .

"I'm sorry , if you ever want to talk , if you ever need help , I'm here..." he picked up your head and kissed you . You pulled away and smiled "who would of thought my best friend would be my first kiss" you managed to giggled through sobs , he pulled you into another passionate kiss ...

________________________________
Sorry this was terrible ❤️