chapter 1

Over the years I grew up with my bestfriend now fifteen I finally realized that I'm falling in love with him. which now thinking who would have never realized this in the first place.

Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself by the way my name ET yes like the move but its short for Emma Tatum.

Right now I'm pacing around my room freaking out because nothing like this has ever happened before. Seriously who do you know that's fallen in love with their best friends after years of knowing them.

Knowing Max growing up he was never a clean kid every time he would eat something his face would be covered in food. We he would drink something it would end up down the front of his shirt. When he farted or burped he would never say excuse me.....

Do I just not have standards for my life anymore or is it just the fact that the last boyfriend I had was no where as nice or sweet as max can be. Max was there to comfort me when me and my last boyfriend broke up. When that happened I stayed in my room for weeks and would not come out to eat because I was so upset. So that weekend max called me up and told me to put extra pillows in my room because he was on his way and that we were gonna have a fun weekend to cheer me up.

He even brought all my favorite snacks and drinks and that whole weekend we laid in our blanket for watching tv and just talking and eating junk food.

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.