As Long As You Love Me <3 (A Justin Bieber Love Story)

I wake up by cars speeding and rushing to where they all have to go. Great. Another day. Im Arial. Im turning 18. i live on the streets with my older sister Jasmine. She's 20. Anyways You might be wondering why we live in the streets. Well our  Dad is a drug and alcohol addict. When my mother died by a car crash his been depressed and miserable. One day My dad went to a bar and didn't come home till 3 am. i opened the door and he was right there just sitting down. He looked at me and slapped me across the face. I ran out of the house not caring what may happen to me. I began to ran untill there was a park. I fell alseep on the bench. 3 hours past and i felt a shoulder in my arm. It was Jasmine.  It past 2 years ago and we still havent seen my dad. I bet he dosen't  care we left.

*Arials Pov*

Me: "Jasmine wake up. Im starving."

Jasmine: "K. leggo to mcdonalds." 

Me:" ok."

Anyways we walked to mcdonalds that was about 2 miles away. I can feel looking me head to toe. I dont get why people do that though. im an ordinary girl. I just ignore all the stares and keep walking. 40 minutes past and we finally got to mcdonalds. 

Jasmine:" Arial what do you want from the dollor menu? 

Me: " Sauseges and one pancake."

Jasmine: "K. Go get our table while i pay for the food."

I walked to find a table. Everyone stared at me like i was going to do something. Almost all the seats were taken. I finally found a table that is far a way from everyone near the windows. Something was going on outside but i dont know what. Why are their so many freakin girls screaming?! Maybe theres a sale at a store or something. but wait. It can't be. I dont know what was going on but i sure have to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! i know chapter 1 is boring but i promise to make chapter 2 better. I hope you guys liked it so far! Thanks again <3  - Bell