Part 2

*Ariels Pov*

Me: "umm... Hey Jasmine imma go outside for a minute.." looked at her. She began to roll her eyes.

Jasmine: "Fine. But be back here in 10 minutes or I'll come and find you." She said rolling her eyes again.

Me: "Ok." I say running to the door to see what was going on.

While I came closer I heard so many people yelling and running. Most of them were teen girls. It's probably

that wolf from twihlight or something. I dozed off to my thoughts for about 2 minutes untill I heard the teen

girls coming closer to me. Wait? What's going on? Before I could say something someone pushed me into a dead end street. I couldn't really tell who it was. They had a Beanie on and black sunglasses.

Me:" What the hell! Who are-" before I could finish my sentence they put there finger on my lips.

??: "Shhh! Don't say anything." he said looking at the crowd of teen girls run the other way.

Me:" Who are you?" I said pulling back away from him.

??: "Promise you won't freak out?" He said looking in my eyes. I think..

Me: "Yeah, sure whatever. Just tell me." I said getting a little angryer.

He began to take off his sunglasses and his hat. I can't believe it.... It couldn't be..? It's Justin Bieber.. Great. I freaking hate this kid. I only like his music though. He thinks he can get any girls by their looks.. Well not me. I dozed off again.

Justin: "hello? You there? He said waving his hands in my face.

Me: "Yup.." I said rudely and look away.

Justin: "what? You hate me or something?" he looked in my eyes. Dang. He got some amazing eyes. Wait what?!

Me:" I don't hate you but I don't like you." looking down.

Justin: "But why? What have I ever done to you?.." he said worried.

Me:"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be mean or anything." I said looking though his eyes.

Justin: "No it's alright. You weren't being mean. You were honest to me." he said coming closer to me. I began to blush a little.

Me: "um... I gotta go." I said forgetting all about Jasmine.

Justin: "But wait"- Just then i turned around and Jasmine was standing right there staring at me.

*Jasmines Pov*

I sat down singing a song from tv. This Bieber kid is one heck of hotness. They were playing his song All

Around The World. I began to dance. People looked at me like I was some freak but I didn't care. I continued

to dance and the song was over. I feel like I'm forgetting about something but what? Wait! WHERE THE

HELL IS ARIEL?! I couldn't believe it was past 10 minutes and I forgot all about my own sister!! I jumped up

and ran to the door. What if someone kidnapped her?! What am I gonna do?! I began to cry. I don't anything happening to her. I began to call her name. I ran and checked every street. Untill a group of girls past me crying. I heard one saying "Where is he?" and the other girl telling her they didn't know. What the hell are they talking about?! I walked past by a street. I saw a guy coming close to the girl. This girl looks like Ariel. Wait!! ARIEL?!

Me: "Ariel!!" I ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever.

Ariel: "Jasmine?!" She ran up to me and hugged me back.

I began to cry. I was scared out of my life.

Ariel: "Jasmine, Don't cry. Everything will be alright. She began to clean my tears.

Me: "I was worried sick about you!" I said giving her another hug. I noticed a guy behind her. I couldn't really see who it was though.

Guy: "Ehem." he said walking closer.

Ariel: "Oh hey Jaz. I forgot to tell you but this is Justin." she said smiling at me.

Me: "As in Bieber?!" I said shocked.

Ariel: "Yes!" just then I began to scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey luvies! I hoped you guys like this.! Please comment to tell me ideas of what I should do or if you liked it. Thanks for reading! Oh and here's a Shoutout to @littlecbeadles! She's awesome!! :) ♥