Dell Alienware M11x Battery

http://www.deal-battery.com/dell-alienware-m11x.html , 

Replacement Dell Alienware M11x Battery is specially designed for the original Dell Alienware M11x battery. Brand new Dell Alienware M11x Battery, with UL, CE, ISO9001:9002 certification, 1 year warranty. High quality replacement Dell Alienware M11x Battery at Salebatt.com is on sale. If you are always on the go, you can prepare a replacement Dell Alienware M11x battery to let you work seamlessly. The replacement battery have high capacity, help you run your laptop longer time. If your original laptop battery has stopped working, you can order a new Dell Alienware M11x replacement battery for your old battery. The brand new replacement batteries are especially designed to meet or exceed the original specifications. One year warranty, 30 days money back! Don't lose the good chance to order Dell Alienware M11x battery with less money. 

DELL Alienware M17x R3 Battery 

http://www.deal-battery.com/dell-alienware-m17x-r3-series.html , 

DELL Alienware M17x R3 Series Battery - Replacement for original DELL Alienware M17x R3 Series batteries. Rechargeable li-ion battery for DELL Alienware M17x R3 Series compatible original Li-ion DELL Alienware M17x R3 Series Batteries are rigorously tested for voltage, capacity, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. With 100% OEM compatibility, this high capacity replacement DELL Alienware M17x R3 Battery includes a one year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee. 

DELL Alienware P08G Battery 

http://www.deal-battery.com/dell-alienware-p08g-series.html , 

dell alienware p08g series Battery is a high quality and brand new laptop battery with 1 year warranty and this laptop battery is 100% compatible with the DELL OEM one! This laptop battery uses high quality battery cells. Replacement DELL Alienware P08G Battery is specially designed for the original DELL Alienware P08G Series battery. Brand new DELL Alienware P08G Series Battery, with UL, CE, ISO9001:9002 certification, 1 year warranty. 

DELL Alienware M17x Battery 

http://www.deal-battery.com/dell-alienware-m17x-series.html , 

When using a laptop as a desktop replacement the battery should not be left in for long periods of time. The laptop will over time discharge the battery. Remove the battery,making sure that it is charged to 50% and store it in a dry, warm place. Ensure that it is wrapped protectively and nothing will be dropped on it.The battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge. Leaving a battery in storage for longer than this without using could cause the battery to fully discharge as the circuitry of the battery itself consumes power.Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the Dell Alienware M17X battery. 

http://www.deal-battery.com/dell.html