Superheroes

Zayn,Harry,Niall,Liam, and Louis discover that they are not just regular boys, they live to fight all crime and danger. Who knows, maybe they'll find love on the way to discover who they really are.

Chapter 1:The boys.

"Harry I'm open!" Liam yelled as Harry kicked the ball to him.

"No your not." Zayn laughs as he snatches the ball and makes a goal.

"Woo!" Zayn and Louis laugh.

"Nice one!" Louis said.

"You guys wanna go get something to eat?" Harry asked

"Yes I'm STARVING!" Said Louis.

"Cool lets go!" Said Zayn.

*the next day*

"So, are you gonna try to ask out Cidney during school?" Asked zayn.

"Definitely! She's hot!" Exclaimed Louis.

"How much you wanna be the wont do it?" Harry asked Louis.

"There she is! Sill do it right now!"

Liam walks over to her and asks.

"Hey Cidney"said Liam

"Hey Liam what's up?"Cidney said

"Umm,uhh w-would you l-like to go to dinner with me tommorow?" Liam stuttered.

"Totally! I'll meet you at Olive Garden at 7:00. Okay?"

"Umm, y-yeah totally c-cool." He stuttered again.

"Cool" she says as she walks away into the school.

"WOOO!" Liam Screams as everybody stares at him and he sprints towards Harry.
"So, who are you going to ask out?" Liam asked Harry.

"You know what I'll ask Raven. She's as pretty As pretty as a Daisy."Harry said very confidently.

*As the day passes Harry does ask out Raven.At first she said no but then she said yes,Zayne asked out Chloe who said of course, and Louis asked out Dyanna who said sure. As for Niall, he had nobody that was perfect for him so he was the only one alone.

Chapter 2: superpowers?
------------------------------

*at each boys home*

"Awwww shixt! I have the most painful headache" screams Harry.

"Me too" most of them say.

"Not me. I feel fine." Niall exclaimed.

"Wait guys.. Do you know what this means ?!" Liam screams."We all are superheroes !"

"Hahaha very funny. Superheroes aren't real." Harry said.

"No,think about it! On every superhero show before they get their powers they fall in love,get hurt, and then get their powers!" Liam explained.

"I've never seen a. Superhero show like that." Harry said.

"I mean he could be right Harry, it's worth a shot right? It's crazy what love can do to you." Zayne added.

"Fine! Let's all go on a date today then we'll see who's right." Harry screams.

"Okay then! Let's all go on a quadruple date and call them right now!"Louis says.

"What about me?" Niall says.

"Go find love." Harry said with a smile showing off his dimples.

"Okay, gotta find love"

While the boys call their dates and get ready, Niall went to the mall to look for love, and he met this one girl named Cindy who he thought was his true love, so he asked her out on a date with the rest of the boys.

Chapter 3: Kisses💋
------------------------------

After the date, they all went back to the empty park across the street.

"Did you all have a good time?" Zayne asked.

"Yes!" All the girls said in unison.

Once Chloe gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek, Zayn got the terrible pain in his chest.

"AAAH!" Zayne screamed while they all tried to see what was wrong.

"I'll call an ambulance!" Screamed Harry.

But as the phone was ringing Zayne disappeared. Harry dropped the phone.

"Where the hell did he go?" Niall asked a little scared.

"What are you talking about I'm right here." Zayn exclaimed feeling a little less hurt from the burning sensation in his chest.

Everyone stares, shocked

"What?" Zayn asked.

"IN YOUR FACE HARRY!!I TOLD WE WOULD HAVE SUPERPOWERS!! Cause all you need is loveeeeee🎶!!!" Liam screamed out.

Everyone looked amazed smiling. Except Cindy, she fainted.

"Girls ummm, today has been wonderful really, but uh, the boys and I need to talk. Call me?"Niall said.

The girls just giggled and laughed.

*the next day*

"Okay so I can teleport,cool" Zayne said very calmly.

"This is cray, but we need to figure out what the rest of us can do." Harry said pacing back and forth across his room.

"I agree, Zayn didn't get his power until after Chloe kissed him right?" Louis asked

"Yeah, so?" Zayne said.

"We'll all WE have to so is make sure we get our kisses."