Chapter 3

HELLO THERE AIR BREATHING HUMANS!

Ivan's POV

The cops arrived. They asked us what we saw but they didn't fucking believe us. We were explaining what we witnessed. And the cops said, "I don't believe your bullshit story."

"But-" I said before the cop shuts me. The officer shushed us and left right away.

After we entered the house, a knock on the front door. We were startled.
We even quarrelled, "You go checkkkk"

Ezekiel ended up losing every single round of rock paper scissors so he went to check who is it.

He opened the door, and was terrified when he saw Nadine with her red hoodie. Her hands in her pocket and her bag behind his back.

She said, "I'm back."

But the thing is we don't trust her that much because she's this lonely kid that eats alone during recess and really weird. And there's even rumours saying she have black magic.

We let her in and it started to rain again. We sat in a circle with Nadine and we told him what we witnessed.

She then, slowly chant, chant, and chant until there was knocking on the front door.

Isabelle then stood up and slowly walk towards the door until Nadine stopped her.

"I sense something." Nadine said. Isabelle freaked out and finally get back to her spot.

"Don't move." Nadine said.

We were freaking out and we do what Nadine asked us to do.

She chanted, and the lights turned off all of a sudden. The sound of the lightning and thunder coming from outside can be heard too.

When the door creaked open, She chanted loudly, "OLOLOLOLOLOL"

What we saw, terrified our whole life. A tall man, naked, skinny, with his genitals gone, and no eyes.

The strange man then fall to his knees and shouted with a crappy voice, "AAAAAAHHH NO NO GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"WAKANDA WAKANDA" Nadine chanted.

"OLALALALAL STOLOALALALLA" She chanted again.

The man shouted again, "NO FUCK YOU NO"

He was on his knees, with his hands on the air, begging for mercy.

"IT BURNS AAAAAAHHHHH" he shouted again like he was burning.

Nadine chanted until the person became dust and flew with the wind outside.

Nadine stopped chanting. The lights turned on. Everything was normal.

She then asked us to put candles around the house and light it all before we sleep. We do what she asked us to do. She then vanished.

The clock red, 10:59 p.m. We sleep right after Nadine vanished.

We had a good sleep though.

The next morning, we heard news of two cops vanished in the forest at the back of Ezekiel's house.

After watching the news, we all plan to investigate the forest at night.

It was 9:21 p.m. We entered the forest with our torchlight on our hands.

We had our torches on, and were ready for another ghostly adventure.

"Hey!" Ivan said. "We're like Pac-Man!"

We found a police car, broken behind a tree.

"A car!" Jecyntha said. "Let's check it out guys"

Then all of a sudden, we heard creepy sounds coming from our right side.

We freaked out and then... TO BE CONTINUED

SPECIAL THANKS TO lowkeysailormoonx AND Karla_Wayneandbatfam FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS STORY.