two

I peeked through the half-open door of my bedroom to Tristan's bedroom I didn't hear noises, which meant Tristan was asleep, I decided to close the door and not lock it and went to bed. After i was layed I removed the laptop from under the pillow and opened on PornHub and opened the first video that appeared in the initial page.

I was trying to control my breathing and my moans when a door opened revealing Tristan.

-What are you doing here? - I said closing the laptop as soon as a moan escaped from the video.

-I heard noises, and I thought you had a nightmare. - He spoke innocently.

Tristan's POV

I was lying on the bed thinking about how to tell Brad the true purpose of me being on his side when I hear Brad moaning.

- I'm here to protect Brad. - I ran to wake Brad from his nightmare.

As soon as he opened a door I found Brad staring at me with an open mouth and one hand under the sheet while the screen light reflected in his startled eyes.

-What are you doing here? - He said closing the laptop when another moan was heard.

-I heard noises and I thought you had a nightmare... – I spoke sincere

-Next time knock on the door before you come in. - Brad finally spoke after a while.

-What were you doing?- I said sitting on his side.

-Nothing, go to sleep.- Brad said uncomfortably.

I took out his laptop and saw what Brad was doing before I entered.

Brad's POV

-Tristan give it to me!- I said sitting on the bed since I couldn't get up.

-Is this what you were watching? - Tristan said returning the laptop.

-What? No! I don't watch gay porn! - I lied – That must have changed when I shut the laptop.

-What were you doing while watching this? - He spoke as he sat on the bed and stared at me.

I stared at him confused not knowing if he was teasing me or not.

-So? - He spoke as if he didn't knew what a guy does while watching porn.

I blinked my eyes several times without knowing what to say due to the fact that I still had my erect limb in my hand.

Tristan lifted the sheets and stood on his hands and knees and stared at my member in the seconds it took me to put it back on its place.

Tristan quickly got up and peeked into his pants.

-Teach me. - He spoke now staring at me.

I looked at him even more confused.

-Teach me what you were doing.

-You want me to teach you to masturbate? - I spoke not believing  what Tristan asked me.

-Ah! This is called masturbate ... What is the purpose of this? - He said looking at me.

-Hum .. There is no purpose you just feel the need to do it and the more you do it the better you feel.

-So when I'm bored in class I can do it?

-You're... You're you joking right?

-No. Why would I?

-Masturbation is an intimate thing, just like sex, so you should do it when you are all alone. - I said not wanting to have this conversation.

-Brad, will you teach me to masturbate?

-Wait, you have never masturbate before? - I was speechless

-No. -He said and something in ne woke me up that I haven't felt since Troye left - Brad can you masturbate me?

-What? No! - I spoke immediately

-Why not?

-Okay, now you're messing with me! - I looked at him and I could see that he was serious - You have to masturbate alone, look for tutorials on youtube or tips on google.

-Brad? - He spoke at the door.

-Yes?

-Thank you for being my masturbation teacher and I'am going to show you my daily progress. - He left closing the door behind.

-I didn't.. – I spoke but he couldn't listen to me.