Day 1

Lance walks to his room with one of those altean video recorders. He sets it up and sits on his half messy bed. The object starts recording. "Hey. It's me, Lance McClain. Blue paladin, sharpshooter, and right leg of Voltron. Voltron is this really cool robot that is formed with five lions. There's the blue lion, yellow lion, green lion, black lion, and red lion. You already know I'm the blue paladin. Shiro is the black paladin and head of Voltron. Pidge is the green paladin, left arm of Voltron. Keith is the right arm and red paladin. Hunk is the yellow paladin and left leg. I'm the right leg. Today we were training to form Voltron but then Allura and Coran, they're aliens, started shooting at us with the castle's particle barrier up! I thought I was gonna die! *sigh* Anyways, where was I? Oh, yeah. Also, there was this weird robotic beast that Zarkon sent. Oh, Zarkon is the bad guy. He'sthe race Allura and Coran call 'Galra', he's their emperor and he wants the whole universe destroyed. Anyways, as I was saying, Hunk wanted to call the beast a 'ro-beast'. Shiro apparently fought the beast when he was captured by the galra and he knew how to defeat it. We formed Voltron and won! *yawns* I guess I'll leave it here. With all that training and fighting, I'm pooped! Lance out~."  As Lance says that last part he winks and stops the recorder. He puts it away, changes from his paladin armor and into his pjs and goes to sleep.