Depression

It was night time, and my parents were still arguing and had the nerve to tell me to go to bed. How am I supposed I go to sleep if y'all are steady arguing? So I tried falling asleep, I just couldn't. I wanted to scream sooo badly because I was frustrated how my mom is acting and the fact they're arguing while I'm trying to go to sleep. I have at least a week of school left and I'm trying to get the rest I need for the next few days until schools over. I really wanted to go to my cousins house because I can't do this anymore! I wish I could just live there. Dealing with all of this bull crap, it doesn't make any sense. "Melanie?" my brother said. "Yes?" I said. "We need to do something about this. Follow me." My brother said. We both go near my mom and dad's room. And there's a door behind us to the closet since we have a closet in our hallway and we went in there and eavesdropped about what they were saying. My Brother wrote down everything that they said in his phone. I don't know why he was. I guess it's for evidence or something. After that my mom stormed out of the room and went in the bathroom. Of course, she calls somebody and it was a man. Me and my brother quietly went to my room since my room is closest to the bathroom and this is what my mom said, "I can't this anymore. I'm thinking of divorcing his a**. I just can't. F*** my kids. They give me not protection or him. F*** all of them. I'm done!" I started crying and so did my brother. How could she say that? Why would she say that? I hate my mom! She really said that. I don't care if she's mad. She didn't need to say that. I started crying so hard. I was in pain. My heart was broken. I was crying so loud my dad came in and asked what's wrong. "Dad, you didn't hear what mommy just said... Why am I saying mommy? she's not my mom anymore." I said crying "what did she say?" my dad said getting worried. "She said f---all of us." I said. "Oh really?" my dad said. He leaves and bangs on the bathroom door.

This is the most hatred part of my mom, the mom I currently don't like.

~Mastersimss