A cancelled cartoon design

Y/N's POV

I was locked up in a closet room, and I cried to myself. Why am I so ignorant? Why am I so curious of everything? "I am sorry," I softly said to myself. "I'm sorry for being such a stupid cartoon," I continued the hatred upon myself. It felt like hours since I was first put in this dark room. I still could hardly move my legs. I began to worry if I broke them, but then realized I wasn't real, I didn't even have bones. 

Wait!

Cartoon logic! Aha! I knew what I needed to do. I began to imagine my legs suddenly getting better as if nothing happened. When it didn't work, I closed my eyes to concentrate harder on it. I suddenly could no longer feel the pain, and I tried to stand up. Before I could stand up straight, I fell over again. "Ugh! This is no use!," I mumbled to myself. I decided to just lay down until the grim reaper decided to come. I didn't care anymore. 

I closed my eyes, trying to make this deadly spirit come take my soul, and for a second, I thought the footsteps coming toward me was actually him. I smiled, which was weird when it came to thinking about death. The door opened. I opened my eyes, seeing it was that creepy masked guy. Dang it, I thought to myself. 

"This character would be nice for our show," Sammy said in a dark-toned voice. I suddenly got scared, what does he mean by that? He picked me up from under my arms and carried me over to a table and set me down in front of several other guys. I wanted to ask them who they were, but my throat wouldn't let me say it. My voice was gone.

"Look, Sammy," one of the men said. I looked over to him. He had a short brown beard, and he also wore glasses. "We have very high expectations for our characters. This one doesn't catch my attention, and would in no way get any other attention from any other child. We tell you every time our expectations, and you keep bringing us bad ones," he said in a mature tone.

The man next to him looked similar to the other guy, but appeared younger and didn't wear any glasses. "I don't know about that Joey," he said. He had less of a low pitched tone as the older man, most likely due to the age difference. "Honestly, I don't think there's a problem. She does have a few weird parts here and there, maybe a different outfit would change it. Or perhaps, maybe a different hairstyle would be better," he began to eye me all over. I felt so uncomfortable at that moment, begging for somebody to kill me already. I felt like I was going to be hurt by them.

Joey shook his head. "I am extremely picky about what characters I decide to let in the show," he said. "Well no shit sherlock, that's obvious," I heard the other man mumble to himself. Sammy began to speak again, in an unsettling, creepy voice, as if he were some sadist. "Come on, Joey," he said slowly. "This one isn't that bad,". Joey interrupted him. "Okay, one; please stop talking like that, it's extremely creepy. Two, what makes you think this character is so interesting? You need to come with your ammunition, or else no one will know what your feelings are," he sighed, clearly annoyed. "Well," Sammy continued, still in that creepy voice.

"This one looks like she could fit in the show very well. She helps with the creepy ambiance, and most of all, be able to be with Bendy in the show! Nothing is better than two characters dating together! Just like Mickey and that other mouse girl!," he began to chuckle, slowly into a dark laughter. "Henry, you have some facial expression. What are you thinking?," Joey asked the younger aged man.

"I don't really know. This is supposed to be a cartoon kid's show, and the fact that everything is already so creepy, I don't think this character would help. I don't really know what we can fix about her at this point. I am good at character designing, but that's only from scratch!," he exclaimed. "I agree with you, Henry," says Joey. "I am sorry Sammy, but this meeting is over," Joey stood up. "This show can't be scary because of little kids. We should just use her as ink instead," Joey walked off. Sammy suddenly looked upset. He looked over to Henry, who was still sitting there holding his hands together on the table. "Yeah, this one would be better used as ink," he softly said, before also getting up. He began to walk over to the door, but paused to look over at Sammy and me again. "You can put her in the closet for now. We will wait for about a week or so in case things change. But for now, there is nothing I can do," he then left the room.

Sammy crossed his arms before looking back at me. "Don't worry! I will change their minds sooner or later!," he said creepily at me. I smiled uncomfortably, before he put me back in the closet and locked the door. I didn't want to die, but at the same time I didn't care anymore. My life was already screwed up, there wasn't much more better life could be, I thought. I just wish I listened to Bendy and stayed up at the top floor. I just hoped that he could find me before then. I didn't know what to do in this dark room, so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. After what seemed like an hour of uncomfortable thoughts coming in my mind, I was finally able to get some shut eye.

Please, help me Bendy. That was my final thought before going unconscious.