Thunder Storms

WOOOOOO! TBNRHUTT IS HEEERE! Let's get on with the story!!

Preston's P.O.V
I sit on the couch and watch a cartoon. I was bored, don't judge me. Then, I hear a boom of thunder. I didn't realize untill now that Brandon was sitting next to me. Brandon groans and closes his eyes. He's obviously scared. I scoot closer to him. "Hey, don't be scared, it's just a noise" I say softly. Brandon nods and opens his eyes. "There's those beautiful eyes" I say. Brandon blushes and looks down. Then, there's another boom of thunder and the power goes out. Brandon looks up and clings to my arm. I comfort Brandon. "Shhh, it's okay, don't be scared" I say. I hug Brandon. He hugs back. "Your scared of thunder and of the dark too, huh?" I say, softly. "Mhm, y-yea" he responds. "It's okay though, I'm right here, there's nothing to be afraid of" I say, softly. Then, there's another boom of thunder. Brandon hugs me tighter. "Shhhhh, relax, it's just a noise, it can't hurt you" I say, softly. Brandon still doesn't calm down. I then get an idea that might calm him down, but it's SUPER risky. But, screw it. I'm doing it.

I lean close to brandon.

"I think I know something that might calm you down" I say.

Brandon blushes at how close our faces are to eatchother.

"R-really?" He asks. I nod.
"W-what is it?" He asks. I lean closer to him.

Then

I kiss him.