Something Else Than Hate (4)

TIME SKIP

Your POV

I'm glad we skipped the last two classes in this chapter, I think... 

Bell rings

Oh wow!! Looks like it's the end of the day already... WAIT! So, all this happened in a day?! This is going to feel like decades then...

Emilia : Hey!! Wait for me!!

You get your stuff slowly and put it in your bag

Emilia : When I said 'Wait for me' I didn't mean that you have to be slow!

Emilia is ready to go, you too

Emilia : Let's go to Sandra's class.

You and Emilia go out of the class to find Sandra

After walking through the corridors, in less than a minute, you see Sandra hailing at you

Sandra : - shouting from a distance - Helloo!! Come on, we need to go to get the books!!

You both go running at a normal speed to reach her

You : Let's go!

Emilia : Y-Yeah! I'm kinda excited to see the types of tra- I mean! Hentai you'll show me.

Sandra : Oh! - realizing something - At the end, we are going to this library! Because the other one is closed today.

Emilia : Oh ok! I don't mind staying here - thinks a little - But wait! We can't stay here because the school will close.

Sandra : You think so? - takes out some keys - Look at this!

Emilia looks at them confused

You : Are they the school keys?

Sandra : Yep!

Emilia : - surprised - Eeh?! How did you get them?!

Sandra : It's a secret! 

You : Well,at least we can stay somewhere. But you need to give the keys to the principal later.

Sandra : - like if she isn't actually listening to you - Yeah, yeah...

You three go to the library

Emilia : Wow! What a big place!

The library is an enormous room with bookshelfs, tables, chairs and four computers.

Sandra : Well, let's see.... - looks for a perfect table - That one!

She pointed at a bookshelf

Emilia : Ok! Let's go there! - she goes running with Sandra behind the bookshelf - Come on!