SIX.

SHUTTING the door to his apartment, jimin sighs, petting the purring cat in his arms,

"why'd you have to go to his house out of all the place, lills?" the cat just blinked up at him innocently, wide turquoise eyes peering back at him.

he tugs his wig off, which he had put on haphazardly in a hurry to find his cat, letting it fall to the floor. "ah, that feels so much better," he speaks as he massages his head with one of his hands, the other still wrapped around lily, his kitten.

the other twelve of his cats emerge from different areas of the apartment, sniffing out the scent of their companion. "yeah, yeah. your darling is here." he places lily down on the wooden floor, then turns towards the living room to relax on his couch for a while.

"who even watches tv anymore, hyung?" jimin criticises as he sees seokjin peacefully laying down on one of the sofa's watching a drama. "watch out for the water, ri- damn you, i told you to watch out for it!" said man screams at the tv, throwing some of the chips he was eating at the screen. "i watch it, why? do you have a problem?" seokjin challenges with fiery eyes once he finally calms down from his outburst.

"uh, no. anyways, have you seen my bra anywhere?" he questions, taking a seat next to his hyung and extending his feet onto the coffee table. "i thought you washed it yesterday?" seokjin replies, glancing at him from the corner of his eyes before concentrating on the drama again. the mother had just slapped her daughter for dumping a rich dude.

"i did, but i can't find it anywhere." jimin frowns.

"one of the cats might've ripped it apart or something."

"yeah, maybe."

sorry for the lq gif but airplane is just too👌🏽🤧💕