Part 1

The sun came through the window. Jimin felt something hot on his body but ignored it and went back to sleep.

A few minutes later his phone started ringing. He extended his arm and searched for it with his eyes still closed.

'Hello...?' , he said yawning.

'Jimin!! What are you doing?'

'Wha-what....?Tae..?'

'You're supposed to be in the cafe about 1 hour ago!!', his friend yelled through the phone.

'Wha--what café ?....OH MY GOD!!'

Jimin turned to look at the clock.

'Get your ass here before Namjoon comes!'

'Yeah yeah I'm coming!!'

Jimin got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. It took him about five minutes to wash himself. He then came out and grabbed a random t-shirt and pants and wore it as he was coming down the stairs. He tripped on the last step but he managed to get up and continued running.

Jimin got out of his house in a rush not noticing a huge truck parked in front the house across the street.

He got into his car and left for work.

...................

A few minutes later.

Jimin walked into the cafe, welcomed by a furious Taehyung.

'Finally!'

'Sorry...'

'If I hadn't called you, Namjoon would fire you. A thank you would be nice.'

'Im sorry...Thank you for saving me.' , he said embarrassed.

'Whatever...go get dressed.' he said and pushed Jimin in the back room. After that he returned to his place behind the counter.

.................

After a lot of work they both collapsed on the chairs.

'Uh...I'm completely exhausted...'

'Me too...uh.. . I think today was the worst. '

'Tell me about it...'

'So, Taehyung... what are you going to do now?'

'Well I really want to go home and rest since tomorrow is Saturday. Why?'

'I was thinking...Would you like to come over to watch a movie? I bought this new one and I don't want to watch it alone.'

'Sounds good! Let's change and then go!'

................

They got out of Jimin's car and Taehyung immediately noticed the truck parked on the other side of the road.

'So...you have new neighbors.'

'Hm??'

Jimin looked over to the direction of Taehyung's gaze. It was true. Somebody had moved in the house across the street.

'I didn't even notice...They must have moved today while we were working. Oh wait...While I was working. You were flirting with the customers again'

'Hey!...You are no better. I saw how you exchanged looks with that boy jungkook from the day he first entered our cafe. And don't forget that you were late and I had to do all the work for a whole hour.'

'Whaat? He's cute!!And besides, I think that it did a little good to you since you never do anything if I'm not there.'

'Whatever! ... Let's go in.'

.......

'I'm bored...I think It's time I went home...'

After eating two huge pizzas and about three bags of chips, it was already evening.

'Yeah, you should do that...I'm tired too...'

Taehyung got up with difficulty holding his tummy.

'Well... uh...Bye! ...Oh and tomorrow is Saturday.'

'What about it?' Jimin asked not looking at his friend.

'We don't have work. Why don't you go meet the neighbors? Who knows... maybe they're hot!'

'Yeah ok whatever ...Leave now!!' he said still not looking at him.

'Ok ok ...'

Taehyung headed towards the door. Suddenly, he turned around with a smirk on his face.

'But if they're hot you should call me!!'

Jimin looked at his friend in disbelief.

'Oh no...'

Jimin took a pillow from the couch and threw it to Taehyung. He started running to the door.

Once Taehyung had left Jimin pull himself up and sat better on the couch.

'Well now that I think of it...It wouldn't be a bad idea if I paid a visit to the neighbors.' He thought and went upstairs to his bedroom.

.............................................................................................

thank you for reading!!

sorry for any mistakes!

love you all!!<3