Part 2

Next morning.

Jimin woke up later than usual. It was about noon, but the sky was grey from the clouds.

'Really?'

He got up, went to wash himself head down and entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

He finished a few minutes later. He decided to watch TV so he went to the living room. On his way there he looked outside the window. It had started raining.

He signed.

'Too bad...I can't visit the neighbors today.' He said sarcastically.

Jimin lied on the couch and turned on the TV. He didn't look for something special. Just something to make the boredom go away. It's not that he could do anything else. The weather had darkened his mood.

About two long hours passed. Jimin was still lying on the couch, when the doorbell rang. Jimin flinched at the sound and found himself on the wooden floor.

'Arg...Who is it?' he said to himself angrily.

He got up with an irritated expression and headed to the door.

'What do you want?'

Jimin almost yelled opening the door. But then he noticed the person in front of him.

'Em...' , the guy stopped at the sight of Jimin but continued, 'my name is Yoongi. I am one of your new neighbors. My friend sent me to say hi. '

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes. The man in front of him was...He couldn't describe it.

He is perfect.

'Em...Can I come in?'

Jimin stood there confused.

'Eh? ... Yeah, yeah.'

Jimin opened the door more and showed Yoongi to the living room.

'Sorry if I disturbed you. I don't know what's gotten into Hoseok...'

He guessed that it was his other neighbor's name.

'It's okay. I wasn't doing anything anyway...Here...Sit please. Would you like something to drink?'

'I'm good'

Jimin sat on the couch nodding. It seemed like an eternity has passed as the two just looked awkwardly at each other. Jimin broke the silence.

'Oh I forgot!! My name is Jimin. Park Jimin. Nice to meet you. Yoongi..?'

'Min...Min Yoongi is my full name. But you can call me Suga'

'Suga?'

'Yeah, don't ask...My friends call me that.'

'Oh...well I think I prefer Yoongi better. So we're friends?'

'Well... We have to be something. You live across the street. We should have some kind of relationship.'

'Yeah...We should' said Jimin while looking straight to Yoongi's eyes, a smile forming on his lips.

'Heyy ...Not THAT kind of relationship!!'

'I was kidding! Hahaha! Why are you taking everything so seriously? Hahaha!!'

Beautiful laugh.

Yoongi thought not realizing he was staring at Jimin this whole time.

'Hey...Are you daydreaming? Am I that handsome that you can't take your eyes of me? Hahaha...so cute!'

'WH-what? No...I just...I was just thinking...em...What...em...I was thinking about what I should make for dinner! Yeah, that's it!' he said standing up awkwardly, almost losing his balance.

'Are you leaving so soon?'

'Yeah...um...i really have to go...um...i have to...um...feed my cat...'

'You have a cat?'

'Um..yeah ...And he will be pretty hungry now! I really have to go.Bye.'

Yoongi said that and run to the door.

'Don't forget your umbrella!'

'Oh right...Thanks!!Bye!'

'Bye...'

Jimin stood looking at the closed door.

'What was that...He was cute though. Hehe'

................................................

At Yoongi's.

Hoseok was waiting for Yoongi in the living room. When he arrived Hoseok jumped off the couch and went to welcome a red-cheeked Yoongi.

'Soo...You came back faster than I thought. What happened?'

'Em...Nothing special...we just...talked...'

'Oh really? Then why are you all flustered?', said Hoseok with a smirk on his face.

'Fl-flustered..?'

Yoongi covered his cheeks quickly and ran to his bedroom.

What is this? I couldn't even be a little swag to him. What happened to me?

He thought and lied on his bed.

.......................................................................................................................................

thank you so much for reading!!!! 

bye y'all!!<3