FacePad - The First Time I met Dark

Some background info; Dark is all of Natas' insecurities, fears, and bad memories. Dark also looks to be what the person that see's them fears. Dark is also that little voice in your head that is telling you that you're worthless, that your not good enough, nor that you will ever be good enough. Now with that background info lets get into the small story.

A few years ago, I was walking home from work listening to music when my phone died. So I took my headphones off and that's when it began. A voice in my head started saying stuff like, "You're so worthless.", "You'll never be good enough for anyone or anything." and other stuff I can't exactly remember. I tried to ignore it but it just kept getting louder and louder. And then it suddenly stopped. I kept walking happy that the voice stopped, until something appeared in front of me. I looked at it and it looked right back at me flying upside down above me. And then suddenly someone screamed when they looked over at the figure. And then the figure disappeared, and the voice in my head came back but instead of saying that I was worthless or something like that, it greeted me saying it's name was Dark. Here's what that moment actually looked like; and what they look like to me.

 Here's what that moment actually looked like; and what they look like to me