Hate

I walked down the street to school I was wearing a blue and grey dress I see this guy with a beanie he looked like he was sad or something but I kept walking to school. I finally reached school I walked to my class than the teacher announced that we will be getting a new student. "Ok everyone say hello to jughead. It was the same guy I saw down the street he looked like a jock he would probably be a football player with Archie. He sat behind me we were studying Shakespeare like Romeo and Juliet. I felt something hitting the back of my head I turn around and see him spitting spit balls he lets out a laugh I just turn around annoyed. When class was over I walked to the blue and gold office gonna write a article about riverdale when I hear something bang on the ground I walked to the back of the room and see that guy and this girl almost doing it. "Really this is not the sex room okay. I said angrily the guy flipped me off. I walk back to the computer and got done writing I went to cheerleader practice. I see Veronica there we both do the routine. "Veronica welcome to the Vixens Betty try next year. "No just cause you couldn't bring Betty down to your level you take me you take us both your serving fire but sorry I serve ice. Cheryl just stands there shocked than she lets out a nod me and Veronica hug each other. "So Betty meet any cute guys lately? "No v there is this one guy who I hate so much. "Who? "Um I think his name is jughead. I waved bye to Veronica and walked to my house I got ready for the game tonight I get a text from Archie asking if I wanted to go to pops before the game i said no getting ready maybe next time. When I was ready I walked to the game I saw jughead and Archie talking like if they were best friends. When I was cheerleading I saw Archie kissing Veronica I ran off to the parking lot I sat down thinking  I'm so stupid and I guess nobody noticed that I'm gone. I see a figure running to me I wiped off my eyes so they think it was rain it was that guy jughead he came up to me and said. "Hey you alright? "Yep never better. I laughed it off and walked to sweet water river I saw it was clearing up so I undressed to my bra and underwear  and did a cannonball to the river I swam around than I hear 3 other splashes I turn around to see jughead yay Archie and Veronica. "What are you guys doing here? "We could say the same thing about you. Veronica said curious. "I came here cause I haven't swam in forever. Than jughead swims over to me and gets up to my face. "I know that's not true. I start blushing like Crazy. He kisses my cheek and I blush even more. He lifts up my head and kisses me sparks flew everywhere. I get up on his shoulders and yell. "Chicken fight!! "Veronica got up Archie's shoulders i start pushing Veronica off than she pushes me and I almost fell off but I lean back up which surprised her. I pushed her off completely. I start cheering than jughead pushes me off his shoulders. We all start laughing I get out and put my clothes back on when I do jughead makes out with me he picks me up and puts me on his back and he runs to his house it was the biggest house in riverdale. He Carries me to his room. He opens the door and shuts it locks it. He starts making out with me we both let out tongues enter our mouths he starts kissing my neck great I'm gonna have hickeys. I kiss him with all force than I kiss him one last time before we go to sleep in his bed I used to hate him now I don't.