Who Am I (Part 2)

Naruko POV
So we waited until the teacher told us to come in we could here him talking.
" Ok class today we have to new students and they are twins... Please come in."
We walked in and every one stared at us.
" Please introduce your self. The teach said.
" HI MY NAME IS NARUKO I AM VERY ACTIVE AND LOOOVE ROMAN!"
" HELLO MY NAME IS NARUTO AND I AND ALSO VERY ACTIVE AND I LOVE ROMAN MORE THAN SH-HE DOES!"
"NO I LOVE ROMAN MORE THAN HE DOES!"
" NO I LOVE ROMAN MORE TH-!
" OK let's start class find somewhere to sit."
"Hey Naruko there is a free seat next to me please sit by me!"
A boy with jet black hair and was really.... No very freakin PALE asked me to sit by him.
" O-ok I guess."
Just then I felt a pair of eyes on me... Like staring... Fucking hard core staring. Then I look over to see a Raven haired boy staring at me. (# what Sasuke does for a living)
      " Is there something you would like TEME!"
      " Not from you...  DOBE!"
      " AAAAA AAAAA STUPID TEME DON'T TALK TO MY BROTHER THAT WAY!"
      " shut up and come sit next to me Naruto."
      " Hmph fine TEME sit I won't enjoy it."
      So I go and sit next to Sai!
      " So Naruko right?" I nodded in return. "How have you been."
    " Well I've been good hey who is the boy with oxen eyes and Raven hair...  Emo type?"
    "Oooo that is SASUKE he is so popular with the ladies...  But he shuts all of them down like a FUCKING BITCHY FAGGOT hahahaha ya know!" Sai said.
     " Well ya see I don't see any girls here!"
     CRASH BAM BAM BAM CRAAAASH.
      " STUPID BILLBOARD BROW I GOT HERE FIRST SASUKE WILL LOVE ME LOSER!"
      " AS IF INO-PIG SASUKE ALWAYS LOVED ME AND YOU KNOW IT SO DIE IN A HOLE BITCH!"
      " I DON'T LIKE EITHER OF YOU  I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE HERE!"
      " WHAT WHO SO I CAN KICK THERE ASS!"
      " IT'S NARUKO AND TOUCH HIM AND YOU WILL DIE!" Sasuke says while releasing a huge amount of killer intent.
        The class went totally silent even Iruka and no one had the guys to speak every one was really scared.
       " W-what s-sasuke your g-gay!" Shika asked.
      " Yes and I love him."
                 ⏰ time skip ⏰
        It's been 5 months and we have graduated and today we get to meet our teachers I heard we got the copies ninja.
        " Team 1 blah blah blah team 7 Naruko Sasuke and Sakura."
        Me and Sasuke just got a big frown on our faces sad,  Then she clung onto sasuke's arm."
      " You stupid BAKA Sasuke will never love a STUPID ASS MONSTER LIKE YOU, YOU STUPID IDIOT YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF MINE AND SASUKE LIFE,  WE WILL GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS WHILE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE LOSER!!!"
       " Well ok then!"
       I go to the front of the room.
                      5 hours later
          " We're is our stupid teacher is he always late ugh 😔! Hehe hehe."
         So with my evil laugh I pick up a chalk board eraser and then before I could do anything else Sakura hit me upside the head.
                      Time skip 
        After the meeting I go up to see JiJi. * knock knock* then after I here a muffled "come in" I slowly walk in.
        " Hey JiJi when can I show every Bodie the real me the kyuubi side of me like the training I got from Kuruma  please please."
       "Kit you know he won't let you do that why do you even try!"
        " Not now Kura he might say yes!"
        " Kit I doubt it I've never heard him say yes in my life hahahaha!"
         " Huh well I guess you can now well got lots of paper work to do haha have fun!" Said the third hokage.
           " You to JiJi." Says Naruko.