Ugh..

How do you portray it? How much someone means to you. Everything I write is about her. Yeah it all says something. But it doesn't say everything. And I can never get it to say everything. Every time I try to explain something to her or talk to her about it, I can't get out what I want. And it frustrates me. I don't know if she knows how much I truly love her. I don't know if she knows I would jump in front of a goddamn bullet for her or a fucking train. People say that they would die for eachother, but when do they truly mean it? Usually, never. But I would die to protect her any day, as a privilege. Whether I went to hell or heaven for it which I don't give a fuck because I don't even really believe. But I want her to know! I want to be able to explain it, but every time I try, I fail. Fucking fail. I need her to know I feel. I love her! More than anything in the world. I'm in love with her. Maybe some people don't think that's true. Some people think I just have an obsession because I want someone to love me. But that can't be true or else I wouldn't wake up at 3am crying from a dream she was in. I wouldn't try to force myself to love someone but then come back. BECAUSE I LOVE HER! Just her...