is it love part one

Jack
(Ring ring ring) huh it's morning
Oh s*** I am naked from the party last night "maid Elsa" jack 😲😮 oh my your naked BUTT NAKED!!! "Jack" sorry I didn't realize that until now *runs in bathroom* oh god my maid is so sexy but she doesn't like me
(Flashback)
Oh oooh oh yes jack ....it was the party I was making out with my maid it was good but my bed was filled with stains ....... Is it love? I ......I don't know *I walked out* my bed was clean and made there where clothes on it and some breakfast on the night stand I changed into the clothes and ate my breakfast I was thinking that my maid didn't like me but she was always giving me these sexy looks and poses I went to see where she was I saw her in her room wispering "I wish it could happen again the party I loved it I love h..." I got a phone call so I ran to my room to get my phone I said hello ....... Ok maybe tomorrow ok bye I ended the call and went back to see her  she was moaning my name I couldn't see what was going on because the door was locked but I ran down stairs and said  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is love!

 Ok maybe tomorrow ok bye I ended the call and went back to see her  she was moaning my name I couldn't see what was going on because the door was locked but I ran down stairs and said  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG this is love!

(NARRATOR) THIS IS WHAT WAS GOING ON IN ELSA'S ROOM AND THIS IS NOT JACK CHAPTER OUUUT