Last Chapter

"Here, take this and wipe your tears," he said as he gave me his handkerchief and sit beside me.

I didn't bother to look up at the person because my eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

I take the handkerchief from him and wipe my tears.

"Thank you," I said with my cracking voice.

"Are you crying because of us?"

When he asked that, my eyes widened and I swear, his voice seems familiar to me.

"I know you're our fans. You're Y/N right?"

I just nod without looking at him.

"It's been a year but you were still crying over that. What did I told you? You have to move on. I never got to say this in person to you but now I have the chance. Thank you for everything you've done for us. Thank you for those years you've been fangirling over us. Thank you is not enough for me to prove that I'm really thankful for what you did even until now, when we're no longer there for you," he said and the tears started to flow like a flood.

"I need to go. Just keep the handkerchief. I hope that someday, we will meet again in a better circumstances. Don't forget what I told you, moved on Y/N. I'm sure you can do it. Goodbye," with that words, he stood up and walked away.

I looked up, hoping that he was still there. But, I was too late, he was already far away and I can only see his back.

I kneel down on the ground when I saw him, even from his back, I know who he is.

Since from that day, I try to move on but in the end, I always ended up crying.

------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story.

Sorry if it was kind of boring or can't even make you feel like crying.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comment so that I can improve my writing next time.

Thank you!!

See you again in the my other stories!!