Chapter Three

Rosé's POV

After that tragic accident that happened to me and the CEO's I was half glad and half guilty.

Half glad because I've been promoted as a Secretary of them.

Half guilty because I could tell that my friends are starting to get worried about me.

I did it again. With the two of them.

My unnies and Lisa are worrying about me, because I can't eat that properly because my stomach keeps on churning as I remembered what I did to be in this kind of promotion.

I know I'm being selfish, there are a lot of workers that needed promotion and money more than I do...but I need some too!

I mean, my mother's sister is sick and she doesn't have any family members left. Alice unnie's money is like only for our house Billings there, so I still have a reason to do this...right?

It's so, hard, damn hard to pretend to all of them that I'm fine. I mean, I'm still showing signs of being depressed, but...I kept on trying. I don't want them to get involved in this mess that I created. It's not their fault.

It's mine.

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ssi? Are you fine?" Chanyeol asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"Ah, ne." I said fixing my things up as I was getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asked, confused.

Chanyeol knew the situation I was in, and because of that, he became my closest friend in this department.

"Somewhere..." I told him. Honestly I don't know where.

"Okay if you say so." He said fixing his things too.

"Where do you think your going?" My breath hitched as CEO Jimin asked me.

"Anyeong CEO Park, I'm going home already." I answered him politely as ever.

The two CEO's aren't aware that chanyeol knows this, so by the time he saw chanyeol, he politely ordered him to be gone.

"Chanyeol-ssi, can you please excuse us both?" Jimin said.

"No CEO nim, I'll leave." He said, as he was about to leave he looked at me with worried eyes, and I returned him a reassuring smile.

"Here's the check." Jimin said after chanyeol left.

"Thank you for your service" he said.

"Y-your welcome CEO Park." I answered him.

"Geez, stop calling me that, it's so...cringy." he said joking around.

"Okay sir." I told him.

"Now...leave before I change my mind" he said and I automatically gathered my stuffs and left. I heard him chuckling.

"Chaeyoung! What's that?!" Lisa's voice boomed behind me.

Shit, did she caught me?